Anyone Else Kinda Turned Off By Chicks Who Smoke Weed?

anyone else turned off by chicks who smoke alotta weed?

• co-sign, stoner chicks are usually :scusthov: to me

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • nah breh, I love those chicks. my ideal girl would definitely smoke weed :ahh:

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • I don't mind if they do it once in a while, but her smoking everyday is a turnoff :whew:

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • hypocritical ass nikkas. so ya'll can smoke everyday but we can't? :comeon:

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • i'm turned off by chicks who smoke cigs but not weed doe :jawalrus:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sloppy and forgetful and always late for everything? sounds like every bytch I know :pachaha:

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • i'm not going to be any more turned on or off if a chick smokes weed. doesnt matter :manny:

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
its kind of a red flag to me when a girl I like smokes a lot of weed. i'm not talking about once in a while here, i'm talking regularly, daily even (like me). most stoner chicks I know are usually pretty sloppy and forgetful and always late for everything. A lot of them have guy tendencies too which is an even bigger turnoff. the best girlfriend I ever had outright refused to smoke weed. she wasn't some complete uptight c*nt or anything, it just never interested her. its funny because all of my friends smoke, and most of her friends smoke, so she'd hang out with a bunch of stoners but never felt peer-pressured into trying it and didn't look down on us for doing it around her. she just seemed kind of amused being around all these high people..

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
You share that girl :Ohno:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I don't fucc with bytches who smoke cigs or weed head bytches. A lot of weedhead bytches are lowkey nasty/sloppy and ain't up on hygeine like a female should be on.
Plus stoner bytches have probably sucked some nygga off or have given up the puzzy, in order to smoke.

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
I don't fucc with bytches who smoke cigs or weed head bytches. A lot of weedhead bytches are lowkey nasty/sloppy and ain't up on hygeine like a female should be on.
Plus stomer bytches have probably sucked some nygga off or have given up the puzzy, in order to smoke.

Do you smoke?

razassin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll fukk em cause the p*ssy is easy, but Im not gettin' into any relationship with them

:scusthov:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
For some reason no. Cigarettes turn me off but weed is ok. Only time I ever smoke weed or hookah is when a girl asks me to smoke with her.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't mind a girl who smoked cigarettes although I'd prefer she doesn't because I'd never smoke in front of her anyway. A woman who smokes weed, no because they're annoying when they're high.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Plus stomer bytches have probably sucked some nygga off or have given up the puzzy, in order to smoke.

From situations I've seen, I wouldn't be surprised if most girls into drugs haven't given their dealer some on the side. Think about it, a woman connects the dealer with "pleasure", and when it's not going good at home then who is giving her the most pleasure? He won't have to do much to get at it.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Plus stoner bytches are still sucking some nygga off and giving up the puzzy, in order to smoke.

Fixed.

/thread

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Nope. Been involved with a weedhead :yeshrug:. Knew it wasnt going anywhere cause I def wouldn't marry one.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If a bytch doesn't mind putting a blunt or a cancer stick in her mouth then she won't hesitate to put other thangs in there too

verdj6.gif