Anyone else in the corporate environment but miss working with regular cats?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I love the job i have now and especially the money but really i dislike the people i work with. They havent done anything to make me dislike them its just that i cant relate to these people at all. They are all old, boring, and are always trying to remain PC in every conversation. The only decent conversations to be found are about college football. Everything else is about their kids and cooking recipes.

I moved up into this job after working with the regular cats who did all the actual work during college. Those people i could relate to and we had fun on the job and would meet up after work to shoot the shyt too. Just regular nikkas who drink, talk about hoes, can have real sports conversations and are cool to hang out with.

Human Torch

Byrd Gang šŸ¦…
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Story of my life bruh. Im only 22. The next youngest person is like 28-29. Im also the only black person so it's not even like they disrespect me or they're condescending, we just dont relate. On any level. I hate it but there's no alternative. Im not uncle tom'n it nor am I gon miss out on this money

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I'm like in the Bizzarro land of this post. I'm in a very corporate environment yet people can't stop talking about their personal business at work and feel like you have to be friendly at work. This leads to favoritism and cronyism which I find distasteful personally.

I would gladly swap my environment with yours breh. I don't want to know anyone at my job past the superficial level or "hang" with them. We all should just come here for a paycheck, period and focus on doing a good job. So a safe boring politically correct environment sounds like a stress-free happy environment to me :whoo:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
last time I worked with a bunch of nikkas that were mostly my age was like between 03-05. got paid less, but we did kick it hard and had more fun at work, which kinda was cool. but that was a different time. you can't be doin that shyt forever. cuz those fun times ain't gonna pay the bills.