Anyone Else Have Too Much to Drink on Cinco De Mayo

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
It's nearly one in the morning and the last thing I remember is leaving the fourth bar of the day.... Me my girlfriend and a couple friends started drinking around noon.

When I woke up ten minutes ago my girlfriend asked me if I remembered taking my shirt off :snoop:

I made her stop talking right there. I'm too drunk still to think about the stupid shyt I did today.

I hope that I am not the only person that got :drunk: today.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
no im not an alcoholic binge drinker

anymore

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Seeing all these cacs where I'm at taking the holiday over made me dismiss it a little bit but I still :dead: washing down a Digornio pizza with two Negra Modelos.

Bout to have another one but I think I'm going to stay in tonight though :patrice:

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
I hate this feeling. I know I lost yesterday but I have not been filled in on the details yet.

I am glad the other people in this thread did not succumb to the :demonic:

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
Seeing all these cacs where I'm at taking the holiday over made me dismiss it a little bit but I still :dead: washing down a Digornio pizza with two Negra Modelos.

Bout to have another one but I think I'm going to stay in tonight though :patrice:

Where did you go on holiday?

I'm a cac so you know I got white boy wasted :youngsabo:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
What made you switch up breh? Do u drink at all anymore?

i just got too drunk all the time to the point where it made me feel :mindblown:

i drank way too much liquor all the time when i turned 21. This actually reminded me of a crazy drunken cinco de mayo story. It was 4 years ago, my roommate and i decided to get a big bottle of tequila and drink a shyt load of it, we were chillin in south austin and we started talking about his friend in college station who wanted to sell his volcano vaporizer. he wanted something like $400 for it so my roommate told him he wanted to buy it that day. We decided to drive down there. I called up my life long friend and asked him if he was down for a spur of the moment road trip, he said fukk it im down.

we picked him up from a bar, stopped at a store and bought more beer and started on a road trip where I was driving my roommate's jetta at 100+mph from austin to college station drunk off tequila and downing more beers. the whole time i was driving i was staring at a radar detector which about 3/4ths of the way through the drive i was informed did not actually work. Basically the 3 of us were all drunk, speeding, driving with open containers and blaring the slim shady lp on redneck backroads of texas and some how did not get caught(and i didnt wreck either:birdman:). We got to college station and when we got there at least half a dozen people were like :mindblown: "you mother fukkers just drove here? you cant even walk." as we all stumbled in the house to take pisses. we got that vaporizer and got out of there, we got whataburger(texas all night burger shyt) and slammed a double cheese burger and i passed out shortly there after. i woke up in austin with my roommate tellin me that he almost drove off the road several times while texting some bytch on the way home. we got home safe tho and then got high off of the vaporizer. and then i went to class the next day unprepared and sweating tequila and my teacher busted my balls about it. and my roommate only gave his friend $40 for the volcano and claimed he would give him the rest later and he never did and we got trippy off that volcano for like 9 months til his friend took it back. the end.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
i just got too drunk all the time to the point where it made me feel :mindblown:

i drank way too much liquor all the time when i turned 21. This actually reminded me of a crazy drunken cinco de mayo story. It was 4 years ago, my roommate and i decided to get a big bottle of tequila and drink a shyt load of it, we were chillin in south austin and we started talking about his friend in college station who wanted to sell his volcano vaporizer. he wanted something like $400 for it so my roommate told him he wanted to buy it that day. We decided to drive down there. I called up my life long friend and asked him if he was down for a spur of the moment road trip, he said fukk it im down.

we picked him up from a bar, stopped at a store and bought more beer and started on a road trip where I was driving my roommate's jetta at 100+mph from austin to college station drunk off tequila and downing more beers. the whole time i was driving i was staring at a radar detector which about 3/4ths of the way through the drive i was informed did not actually work. Basically the 3 of us were all drunk, speeding, driving with open containers and blaring the slim shady lp on redneck backroads of texas and some how did not get caught(and i didnt wreck either:birdman:). We got to college station and when we got there at least half a dozen people were like :mindblown: "you mother fukkers just drove here? you cant even walk." as we all stumbled in the house to take pisses. we got that vaporizer and got out of there, we got whataburger(texas all night burger shyt) and slammed a double cheese burger and i passed out shortly there after. i woke up in austin with my roommate tellin me that he almost drove off the road several times while texting some bytch on the way home. we got home safe tho and then got high off of the vaporizer. and then i went to class the next day unprepared and sweating tequila and my teacher busted my balls about it. and my roommate only gave his friend $40 for the volcano and claimed he would give him the rest later and he never did and we got trippy off that volcano for like 9 months til his friend took it back. the end.

:leon: damn bro, that's definitely one of those shytty nights. I be drunk doing some of stupidest shyt as well. I remember me and my boy at a niners game, got way too drunk tailgating and drinking before the game, drove back swerving to San Jose, and started banging on my ex gf from 3 years back door trying to fukk :noah: her cholo ass Mexican boyfriend way home

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
:leon: damn bro, that's definitely one of those shytty nights. I be drunk doing some of stupidest shyt as well. I remember me and my boy at a niners game, got way too drunk tailgating and drinking before the game, drove back swerving to San Jose, and started banging on my ex gf from 3 years back door trying to fukk :noah: her cholo ass Mexican boyfriend way home

it happens you live and you learn. alcoholism runs in my family i have learned to respect the drank and it does me good.

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
:damn: at the drunk driving stories

I remember the one time I drove drunk I was with my friends heading down this main street. It was one of those streets that has a light at least every couple blocks and I'm just sitting there chilling with my foot on the gas blowing through every red light and I just remember sitting there like :pachaha: thinking about how I'm making great time!!

Dumbest thing I ever did, only reason I didn't get thrown in jail is the Celtics won the championship that night so all the cops were on riot patrols in Boston.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Yeah. I had too much to drink the night leading up to it/the morning of it. I drank some MollyWatr and took a nap listening to some Cassie and woke up feeling fukking flawless.
isREMcqeAYbYJ.gif