Anyone else hate wearing sock in the summertime

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
unless i'm going to work or something special, I'm bare ankle'ing it in these streets for the summer.

no-socks.jpg

:manny:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I can NEVER be without socks. Even when home with no shoes on I MUST wear socks.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
:snoop: ...y'all dudes ain't living life to the fullest.

I could never understand how people can be barefoot either. And i dont do Sandals either. My mom always buys me nice sandals and them shyts will stayd brand new with the sticker on for 5 or 6 years before i finally give them away or lose them

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
I could never understand how people can be barefoot either. And i dont do Sandals either. My mom always buys me nice sandals and them shyts will stayd brand new with the sticker on for 5 or 6 years before i finally give them away or lose them

I never understood the big deal about wearing sandals and why some dudes are so against it.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I never understood the big deal about wearing sandals and why some dudes are so against it.

I dont have anything against sandals. i just have no use for it since I am rarely barefoot. Like i said you will NEVER, EVER, in your life catch me without socks unless in in the pool or at the beach.

Let me put it this way: I sleep with socks on. THe only time they come off is wheni get in the shower

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The hell wrong with y'all feet? Ol' dingy sock wearing around the house ass knee grows. Can't even touch anything without shocking yourself looking asses.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Bare feet walking in grass or in a mud puddle is the greatest feeling ever. I'm headed to the country (South Carolina) this summer and i'm tossing shoes in the bushes.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
I dont have anything against sandals. i just have no use for it since I am rarely barefoot. Like i said you will NEVER, EVER, in your life catch me without socks unless in in the pool or at the beach.

Let me put it this way: I sleep with socks on. THe only time they come off is wheni get in the shower

If in the winter, I get it. But any other time of the year, I don't. Unless you sleep standing up? :dwillhuh:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Y'all boys must have some nasty ass feet

Get a pedicure brehs :noah: