Anyone else hate being on an elevator alone with a single female?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i always assume they are fearing for their safety on some touch/rape type of shyt. i dont give off creepy vibes and i mind my corner of the elevator most likely on my phone just fine but when i enter an elevator with a lone female i kind of feel she is watching her back its shady as fukk

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
You look at your phone to avoid looking at her? 'Scust
no i look at her but i dont grill. the phone is the best ice breaker. what do i look like sitting in the back of the elevator ice grilling her ass?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
did u mean single white female?
any. im white so i dont know where you were trying to go but im not this guy
you-gonna-get-raped.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
sometimes i do, especially at work. ALot of folks dont realize you can get canned for even looking at a women "suggestively" and if she feels uncomfortable at your glances.

Muzion

All Star
Daps
Encountering a stranger in a confined space is a tricky situation, from an evolutionary standpoint our brain is trained to be on high alert in case there's an aggression. You can always try to diffuse the situation, but she could misinterpret it which would make things even more uncomfortable.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
i always assume they are fearing for their safety on some touch/rape type of shyt. i dont give off creepy vibes and i mind my corner of the elevator most likely on my phone just fine but when i enter an elevator with a lone female i kind of feel she is watching her back its shady as fukk
You're better than me. If shes dressed like a slut/whore/hoe/bird/chicken/trick/freak/bytch/off duty stripper/prostitute i stare her down like a piece of meat and dont sat a word for the entire elevator ride. If shes a good girl i ask *what floor* and keep my eyes forward.