anyone else getting their ass kicked by allergies?

Ransoming

Pro
Daps
VA docs gave me zytrec and some nose spray for my asthma and rhinitis. I’mma see if I can get a allergy shot because i’m miserable when my allergies are on full effect

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
thought I was getting sick...
maybe it is allergies

got a little sore last night...
woke up with red eyes and a slight runny nose

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
Spent the whole of last week getting itchy and getting weird lumps all over my body after I ate. I was thinking my fridge was infected with something so I cleaned it with all these disinfectants. Just to find out I bought a new brand of orange juice and that shyt was giving me allergies. :picard:

Threw it out immediately

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:sadcam:

my sinuses and throat (no diddy) are killing me
claritin use to help but now I think I might have built up tolerance smh
I am. I get allergy shots and I had a CT scan last week. I can’t take it anymore no diddy. I need answers. Sinus infections are way too frequent now.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Here i was thinking shots may save me
I can honestly say I still experience allergies, even though I get the shots. Sucks.

The main problem is allergies and cold, turning into a sinus infection so hopefully when I see my doctor next week, he has some answers my friend got surgery for a deviated septum and nasal polyps so I might need the same thing

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Yes. My eyes have been in constant irritation. It's embarrassing a bit because my eyes are bloodshot at work. Don't want people thinking I'm high or something.