Anyone else feeling the RL Polo Handfords like me

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lolololol man do yoself a favor and dont get those

i know they are crap, but shyt, I want some shoes that I can rock with cargo shorts and camo shorts, that are black, but that arent basketball shoes, and i cant find any

can u assist?

right now im just wearing some all black low top AF1, but I want something different

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
i know they are crap, but shyt, I want some shoes that I can rock with cargo shorts and camo shorts, that are black, but that arent basketball shoes, and i cant find any

can u assist?

right now im just wearing some all black low top AF1, but I want something different

images

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

are those rosh, how much they going for, because im not about to spend $150 on shoes like most of you on here

I was thinking about getting these Nikes i think they are called lunar or lunair or something like that in grey/blk

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps

can u assist?

how much you tryna spend its alotta shyt you just gotta look

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
are those rosh, how much they going for, because im not about to spend $150 on shoes like most of you on here

I was thinking about getting these Nikes i think they are called lunar or lunair or something like that in grey/blk

$69 with free shipping

FinishLine

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I got these last summer just to throw on wit some shorts if I don't feel like wearing tennis shoes..

For some reason I only like polo shoes if they brown or tan. Whenever they have them other colors they look cheap to me. My girl bought me some black ones like you showed a couple of years ago and I end up selling them hoes to my potna for like $20 and sack :lolbron:

xl556747xztpt.jpg

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got these last summer just to throw on wit some shorts if I don't feel like wearing tennis shoes..

For some reason I only like polo shoes if they brown or tan. Whenever they have them other colors they look cheap to me. My girl bought me some black like you showed a couple of years ago and I end up selling them hoes to my potna for like $20 and sack :lolbron:

xl556747xztpt.jpg

they are selling these in the black and grey and with my dillards gift card I would only have to spend liek $20 on them, i perfer black shoes, because they really go with anything, plus i wear a lot of dark blue, blacks, and grey, so even though i do like those tan ones, i dont have much that rocks with them

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
they are selling these in the black and grey and with my dillards gift card I would only have to spend liek $20 on them, i perfer black shoes, because they really go with anything, plus i wear a lot of dark blue, blacks, and grey, so even though i do like those tan ones, i dont have much that rocks with them

trust me you cant go wrong wit diesel

they perfect for the summer comfortable n they versatile n not that expensive

Shoes Diesel for Men at the Official Online Store

Daps
Reppin
NULL

For some reason I only like polo shoes if they brown or tan. Whenever they have them other colors they look cheap to me. My girl bought me some black ones like you showed a couple of years ago and I end up selling them hoes to my potna for like $20 and sack :lolbron:

xl556747xztpt.jpg

Damn :ohhh: My question is, is it mandatory to be wearing a Polo shirt when you rock the Polo shoes? (I've never bought any Polo shoes)