Anyone else fail miserably at online dating?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
I did. I tried it for the first time last summer for a good 3 months. Tried POF,OKC and even Match. I was on a dry streak and said fukk it lets check it out and see what happens.

Im a decent looking built guy with a decent personality id think. In real life i have something to offer women.

When you get online all that changes. I had minor convos with chicks but i didnt get shyt for numbers,shyt for nudes and didnt meet 1 fukking broad off of any site.

my profile was average and i was messaging chicks but only getting messages from 4/10's. My online game must of sucked because I see every male online saying they are banging out a new chick every week on it. yeah ok

anyway i stopped when i realized i was messaging chicks WAY out of my league that i wouldnt even been seen with in public. im talking like 35 year old asian women and borderline fat women here lol. i was getting online desperate. i was basically sending every women a message. i can honestly say i got buffaloed talking to a tranny before...that shyt blew my mind

overall i think online dating is a joke. after i deleted my profile i made one with a cute girl to see the advantages for women and after coming back to it after an hour i saw all the messages and realized i had no shot with all the simps and messages and i never been back to one of those sites agian

out of a 1-10 for failure to get chicks online i got a 2....it would be a 1 but i did get some convos i just couldnt close on these stuck up flaky girls

real world for the win

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
That shyt is mainly for women, too many guys competing for the same chicks. And they expect you to write some Shakespeare, Edgar Allen Poe mind-blowing first message. Lol. I managed to pull a few bad white women back when I was on those sites, so I would say my success rate is around 20% lol.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
OP no clue I dont frequent gay dating sites dunno what they look for

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
online dating is for chicks, there is literally like 1 10/1 ration of men to women, at least in real life the fat, ugly guys, guys with no game, shy guys stay in teh shadow and you can eat as long as you have confidence to talk to these trollups, online everyone is hitting up these chicks, avg chicks getting like 200 msgs a day and stuff :pacspit:

stop focusing your game on these horrible chicks online anyways, just throw your profile up and check once in a while.

i troll pof for fun never msg chicks and was getting like 5-10 msgs a day but its dried up like alwas, just get a draft msg and keep sending out one chick will bite

the thing is you can be a decent guy nice profile etc. but chicks get so many msgs by the time you press send you are already on page 2 when she logs in

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did a of those sites because i work a pretty fukked up schedule to meet new women. I met many women off of it, and get messages all of the time on it. I think im a pretty desirable dude though, to be honest.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are four problems I have with online dating sites:

1) Trannies
2) Single mothers
3) Girls with "a few extra pounds" with only pictures from the neck up
4) Black girls claiming they're "mixed" :childplease:

Malikthegod

opposite of mediocre
Daps
You made a profile pretending to be a woman?
childplease.png