Anyone else ever hear Woodpeckers as a kid...

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
...then get SHOOK that the predator was out somewhere scheming on you?:merchant::to:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVc-o_9J1PA&]Woodpecker Sounds - YouTube[/ame]

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
One started drilling the metal part of the chimney which sent a hellacious tone through the living room.

My soul left my body for a minute until I could figure out wtf was going on. :to:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Had a woodpecker peck a hole in the side of the house once and make a nest in there. Woke up to 4 birds cheeping every morning. It was the worst. Ended up taking a piece of bread, put some gasoline on it and put it in the hole. No more cheeping but, my room smelled for a while

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
macside.gif

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Had a woodpecker peck a hole in the side of the house once and make a nest in there. Woke up to 4 birds cheeping every morning. It was the worst. Ended up taking a piece of bread, put some gasoline on it and put it in the hole. No more cheeping but, my room smelled for a while

Damn breh you could've at least called animal control :what:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Damn breh you could've at least called animal control :what:

I was a kid i didnt know about that. I did know how to climb a ladder though. I got in trouble for it though because the gasoline was potent smelling. Not really smart, putting gasoline on bread in a hole in your house.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
:takedat:

I had the same problem, but called animal control. I would have done this shyt if I thought about it. :ehh:

Yea i didnt know about such services at that age. Birds tearing holes in your house have broken Geneva Convention laws and are looked at as vermin not helpless animals. Only reaeson i put gas on bread was because we had a similiar issue with a big ant hill around our mailbox. I took some raid and sprayed some bread, kicked the ant hill and dropped crumbs in the ant mound. I inspected the next day and the premesis had been vacated. :win: A similiar strategy seemed like it should work for birds, in my head.