Anyone else deal with anger issues?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I am my father's son. He passed down his anger issues to me. It's usually stupid little shyt that gets to me, sets me off, and I can't be anything but angry for hours. I dunno if this is some shyt that I should see someone about or what. I can't really manage it though and I feel like its finally starting to have a negative impact on my life as a whole. I get angrier more often n shyt. Am I actively looking for things to piss me off? Am i subconsciously just incapable of letting things go? I've no clue.

Anyone else have serious anger issues they've had to take care of?

Akata Man Bromo

Still learning....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade/Broward
:whew: Im a Scorpio, anger issues and holding grudges are cemented in my DNA it seems... I never believed in that type of ish but after reading up on it :whew:

dreskii

Pro
Daps
when i was younger I think my anger issues were a lot more serious.

I had 3 holes in my wall from anger + broke a door and another time I broke a hand.

+ a bunch of pointless fights i got into which could have been avoided.

As i got older it's nowhere near as bad, I think for me it was just life's circumstances which made me mad not necessarily me being a mad person.

Are there major things in your life that are holding you down?

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to have really bad anger issues (got it from my dad, he's from Belize so I got the crazy from him),but i started therapy and its not as bad as before. :yeshrug: health insurance pays for it, so why not

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I used to have really bad anger issues (got it from my dad, he's from Belize so I got the crazy from him),but i started therapy and its not as bad as before. :yeshrug: health insurance pays for it, so why not

Therapy works pretty well?

Because man, I get that rage. I don't break walls or punch holes on shyt. I feel like I'm shaking uncontrollably and just holding it in van bring tears in my eyes. Not overexaggerating or anything. I see red, man, and anybody can get it. If therapy works well for shyt like that, maybe I should check it out.

Doesn't help that I'm bout a week into quitting smoking either. I've been struggling :snoop:

YEAHitsHER

aggressive
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Therapy works pretty well?

Because man, I get that rage. I don't break walls or punch holes on shyt. I feel like I'm shaking uncontrollably and just holding it in van bring tears in my eyes. Not overexaggerating or anything. I see red, man, and anybody can get it. If therapy works well for shyt like that, maybe I should check it out.

Doesn't help that I'm bout a week into quitting smoking either. I've been struggling :snoop:

Yeah I like it a lot. After a session I be feeling like the weight of the world is off my shoulders. It's really freeing. I used to see her every two weeks, but since it got better its only been once a month. It made me think a lot and put a lot into perspective, and from there I started removing ppl from my life that weren't conducive. You should try it, u don't wanna mess around and end up doing something u regret because you were mad at that moment, ya know?