Anyone do personal training?

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Tips? Stories?

Taking on a few private clients for the new year.

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
I did the shyt, I wasn't making enough money from it so I stopped. I'm not really a natural salesman though, so I wasn't even getting out the word that I was training anyway. Then I decided to get fat too. :yeshrug:
lol fair play. Yeah I'm looking to make it a side thing to fit around my day job. I put an add out on local listings and have already had a few enquiries. Nows a good time to get potential clients I guess, with new years coming up.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol fair play. Yeah I'm looking to make it a side thing to fit around my day job. I put an add out on local listings and have already had a few enquiries. Nows a good time to get potential clients I guess, with new years coming up.
Are you certified?

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
You gonna take folks into a gym?
Depending on what gym it is they could trip on you.
Yeah I hear you. The gym I go to is 24 hour and there's no staff after 7 so I can probably get away with doing sessions after that time. The staff seem pretty lax too.

Any gym staff ever trip on you?

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
I’m trying to do that shyt too...I look the part
It's easy money breh. I had 2 clients in the summer and I hardly had to do anything but plan a couple workouts a week.

PT and DJing are the goat side hustles to complement your salary. I'm due a raise next year at my day job so my main goal next year is to step up my side hustles and start my business.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
It's easy money breh. I had 2 clients in the summer and I hardly had to do anything but plan a couple workouts a week.

PT and DJing are the goat side hustles to complement your salary. I'm due a raise next year at my day job so my main goal next year is to step up my side hustles and start my business.
What listings did you use to post an ad?

What would you charge exactly ?

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m getting my NASM certification. I’m in the process of starting my own mobile person training business.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
In the days of IG/FB, you need some proof of your skill unless you're charging rock bottom prices of $20/session. I don't care what you look like, or what certs you have, if I can't look at your IG and see some before/after of your clients then :francis: