Anyone copped the reverse horror game, "carrion" yet?

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just got it for the switch. shyt is fun as hell playing the a monster like the thing, alien, or calvin from that movie life. If you're a horror fan like me then you'll like it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dunno why I bypassed this game for so long even tho I was aware of it…just saw that it’s leaving game pass soon so I started playing it…thankfully it’s short so I should beat it in a day or two…think it’s leaving GP by the end of next week

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah but it's pretty short.. but I guess that's the perfect length for a game like that

seems like it…I’ve already acquired about half the abilities after playing it for a few hours…definitely helps that it’s free…I gotta finish it by thursday tho…it leaves game pass on friday

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ended up buying the game even tho I think I’m almost done ($15.99)…but I wanna take my time and retrace where I’ve been now that I know you can upgrade skills so I wanna go for full completion…game leave game pass today so fukk it decided to cop it

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
ended up buying the game even tho I think I’m almost done ($15.99)…but I wanna take my time and retrace where I’ve been now that I know you can upgrade skills so I wanna go for full completion…game leave game pass today so fukk it decided to cop it
I just started playing last night for about 5 mins before I had to go do something but I’m thinking. I might cop as well. Does this have any dlc?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just started playing last night for about 5 mins before I had to go do something but I’m thinking. I might cop as well. Does this have any dlc?

ya a christmas-based story but it’s like 35 minutes long supposedly

*edit*

I’m seeing 20 minute gameplay walkthroughs…they’re probably rushing through it tho so the DLC might be an hour or two if you take your time on the first play

I’ve been playing the main game for about 4 hours…not sure how much time is left but I feel like I’m approaching the end…might have an hour or two left…game is normally $19.99 …switch had it on sale for $9.99 which is a more reasonable price imo but I had already started playing it on xbox at the time…just said fukk it tho and paid the $15.99 game pass purchase price earlier today

Last edited: