Anybodys boy ever tired to "hook them up"

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
yet trying to talk/firt to the girl themselves? My man says I should talk to this chick at our gym and he going to hook it up but everytime she around he up in her face flirting with the chick. I don't care cause thats my man from childhood (and I can hook myself up)but why can't dudes keep it funky. What I look like flirting with the same chick when she know we boys? :heh: I humbly ask for the coli bros opinion.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
ya boy talkin shyt bout u to the girl...he tryna beat some buns :takedat:
Nah not at all but he always flriting and talking about he wanna fukk her. I'm like nikka how you going to hook me up when you trying to fukk her. How that shyt look I think you and her make a good couple but I wanna fukk her :huhldup: I'm going to keep if funky if I like the chick I aint suggesting my man should get with her. Thats that shyt I pulled when I was a teenager cause I was afraid to go at a chick so I wanted somebody on the team to score.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
my swaggerless boys, and they always look bad cuz of it :jawalrus: those are the only ones you can let them try to 'hook you up' anyways, cuz you gotta recognize its all fair game

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
Nah not at all but he always flriting and talking about he wanna fukk her. I'm like nikka how you going to hook me up when you trying to fukk her. How that shyt look I think you and her make a good couple but I wanna fukk her :huhldup: I'm going to keep if funky if I like the chick I aint suggesting my man should get with her. Thats that shyt I pulled when I was a teenager cause I was afraid to go at a chick so I wanted somebody on the team to score.

I'm still afraid to go at attractive women. 8's & up. They done heard it all and I'm so unoriginal.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
I'm still afraid to go at attractive women. 8's & up. They done heard it all and I'm so unoriginal.

i know its cliche

but confidence is the key

your mentality toward all women is that im a trophy and why should YOU have a chance with me...

it takes time and practice if you dont have real innner self-confidence it wont work..

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
my swaggerless boys, and they always look bad cuz of it :jawalrus: those are the only ones you can let them try to 'hook you up' anyways, cuz you gotta recognize its all fair game
Oh I agree its fair game but since I hadnt seen move in so long it was like when they brought the wildcat back out against the Pats. I was a little shocked but its sooo many chicks out here I'm not tripping on one. I'm just like keep it 100% fukk we been boys for for so long to not keep it real over a chick cause I would.

Eifmp just work on yourself man everything else will fall into place my man.

Daps
your man wants to talk to the girl but he was scared, he claimed to try to hook you up so that he would have an excuse to talk to the girl/break the ice without being rejected by the girl directly.

If the girl is standoffish then he can walkaway, self esteem intact because she rejected YOU not HIM. If the girl is friendly and easy to talk to then he has the confidence to switch the attention of hooking you up to hooking himself up.

:ld:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
your man wants to talk to the girl but he was scared, he claimed to try to hook you up so that he would have an excuse to talk to the girl/break the ice without being rejected by the girl directly.

If the girl is standoffish then he can walkaway, self esteem intact because she rejected YOU not HIM. If the girl is friendly and easy to talk to then he has the confidence to switch the attention of hooking you up to hooking himself up.

:ohhh: that's genius and dastardly at the same time.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
he challenging u to take this girl from him, u ain't bout that life though.:manny:
Naw I'm definitely about that life but not with friends shouldn't have to be that way. I agree though might have to make an example out of this dude for lying :youngsabo:

Genius stuff my dude and it totally makes sense. Repped.

Daps
:ohhh: that's genius and dastardly at the same time.

I did this shyt in highscool. Me and my friend like the same chick. He claimed that he saw her first (:rudy:) so I should fall back. I wasn't trippin'.

I knew that I was intimidated by her tho so I kinda gave up on that easier than I should have. So time goes by and he aint make his move. So I was like "fukk it, Imma put you on". So I went to talk to her and there was NO intimidation. I was smooth, charismatic, all that...:youngsabo:

then I had to look in the mirror and be real with myself. I said "self...you was scared to talk to her...you a bytch" :pacspit:

I got over it and learned my lesson. When I notice my homies doing the same thing to me...talkin about "You tryna holla at [insert name]...Imma put that word in for you"

At first Im like :what: "why do you care so much"...then I would be like...

:youngsabo:

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Naw I'm definitely about that life but not with friends shouldn't have to be that way. I agree though might have to make an example out of this dude for lying :youngsabo:

there's something that makes a girl more attractive when she's unavailable:lolbron:

Daps

This is exactly what I was thinking...couldnt have said it better.:ohhh::whoo::shaq: