Anybody watch Street Outlaws

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Just finished season 2. It's a dope show if you're into street racing. My only complaint is If you can't or don't drive your car on a regular basis, then its not a street car and a drag racing car. It basically revolves around a top 10 list.

This is the guy that sets up the races.

This is his car. he wasn't racing in season 1, but he brought his ride out at the end of season 2. He will be racing in season 3.

This guy is number 1 right now..

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I watch this show. I enjoy it. I have been waiting for a game revolving around the show.

I was :gladbron:when I heard yesterday that a Street Outlaws game just dropped. Off gp I was going to cop it if the trailer looked even halfway passable.

Brehs wtf is this shyt:gucci:

:mindblown: How is some shyt like this even possible in 2019?? :dahell: I have seen mobile games look better than this. I wanted a nice street drag racing game. This shyt is :childplease:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I watch this show. I enjoy it. I have been waiting for a game revolving around the show.

I was :gladbron:when I heard yesterday that a Street Outlaws game just dropped. Off gp I was going to cop it if the trailer looked even halfway passable.

Brehs wtf is this shyt:gucci:

:mindblown: How is some shyt like this even possible in 2019?? :dahell: I have seen mobile games look better than this. I wanted a nice street drag racing game. This shyt is :childplease:

:jbhmm:I wonder who's going to get a percentage of the sales and who isn't. I lot of re-occurring people have appeared on that show over the years.

I stopped watching this years ago though. By the time I stopped, most the the cars on that show weren't even "street" legal.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:jbhmm:I wonder who's going to get a percentage of the sales and who isn't. I lot of re-occurring people have appeared on that show over the years.

I stopped watching this years ago though. By the time I stopped, most the the cars on that show weren't even "street" legal.

They starting getting push back about 2-3 years ago because the damn near the whole list was pro mods.:hhh:

they made up new rules. No pro mods. Now are the cars street legal:duck:

But at least they are not full out track cars like before