Anybody Watch HBO's Treme?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
From the creator of The Wire. A seried about New Orleans post Katrina. looks pretty good from the trailers ive seen

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
I don't even know they got renewed for a season 3, I thought it got cancelled. I'll be checking it out though. Both Treme and BoardWalk Empire coming back in September along with football :ohlawd:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
it probably won't be coming back after season three, to be honest. it really depends on how this season works out. it's weird because even people in new orleans don't watch that show. i mean, they'll show it at local bars sometimes but very few people watch that show in this city. i've even done a few episodes and i haven't even watched one. people telling me they saw me and shyt but i'm like...

:ehh:

i hope they do go for another season, that'll mean more work for me. and, more than likely, i'll watch this season because i have a feature on one episode and a couple of other shots of myself that would be interesting to catch...

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Season 3 is supposed to be keying in on the crime that went down with the cops and the looters. So I'm guess it won't be as "boring" this time around.

I watch it and enjoy it don't ask me how

:manny:

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Started watching this and I get the whole NO music culture but is this shyt a musical? Every scene starts off with someone playing some instrument or that goofy ass Davis doing something stupid.

I guess I was expecting some Wire type of excitement. Still a good show but it seems like I have to force myself to watch this just to finish it.