Anybody use ozone to deodorize a house?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Bought a generator, it didn’t do much for this funky used car I bought. I have a guest room that smells funky from squirrels getting in my attic want to give it another try.

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Never used one but I’ve heard a few times that they aren’t good for your respiratory system. I don’t have the facts or reasons why just what I heard, so you might want to look deeper into that first.

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Never used one but I’ve heard a few times that they aren’t good for your respiratory system. I don’t have the facts or reasons why just what I heard, so you might want to look deeper into that first.
Oh yeah you can’t be in the house when it’s running and you need to ventilate well after use.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
ozone-breakin.gif

ozone-breakin.gif

naw :dame:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
If the squirrels are getting into the attic then there's a good chance they're not only in the attic but also inside the walls of that room, possibly dying and/or leaving feces or urine behind.

Squirrels are like mice...you're not going to truly get rid of the odors until you get rid of them and prevent their access into your attic.

Geek Nasty

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
If the squirrels are getting into the attic then there's a good chance they're not only in the attic but also inside the walls of that room, possibly dying and/or leaving feces or urine behind.

Squirrels are like mice...you're not going to truly get rid of the odors until you get rid of them and prevent their access into your attic.
I think I got both fixed. I had an insulation guy come in too he said there was no sign theyve been in the attic in a long time. There were mice in the attic too, my house was a foreclosure and abandoned for awhile.