Anybody try xCloud in browser yet?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I was in the Gmail app on Android playing Outriders because I forgot I had just signed into the Cloud gaming beta through a "Promotion" email from Xbox. The fact that the shyt was even running is :whew:

But this shyt is like having a free Xbox on every device I own, as long as I don't care about 4k, HDR and all that shyt wherever I'm playing. fukk Sony...

I'm selling the PS5 if anybody wants to throw offers.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
1. You're not going to sell that PS5.

2. I'm tight I haven't been selected. Fuuuuuuu.

I'm big on xcloud and gamepass. I take my father to the hospital every week for his chemo and other treatments. Alot of downtime. Xcloud has saved my sanity.
shyt...breh, I got it from Target off of @Wario64 tweeting that there was a drop. They ain't as hard to get as you think but I really am thinking of selling it.

I do feel for you though on not being selected for the beta. Give it some time and hopefully you get an email soon. I wish your pops the best too

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I tried it last night and to be quite honest it was pretty wack. They're still using Xbox One as the base so the picture quality overall is worse due to the low resolution of the game coupled with what looks like lower bitrate and a little visible input lag.

As it is the mobile version is nice since it looks nice on a smaller screen.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I tried it last night and to be quite honest it was pretty wack. They're still using Xbox One as the base so the picture quality overall is worse due to the low resolution of the game coupled with what looks like lower bitrate and a little visible input lag.

As it is the mobile version is nice since it looks nice on a smaller screen.
That's gamepass.

Xcloud should allow you to connect to your own Series X.

I do that with my phone and it's great.

I want to be able to use a laptop, tablet or any browser to be able to remote play my series X.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's gamepass.

Xcloud should allow you to connect to your own Series X.

I do that with my phone and it's great.

I want to be able to use a laptop, tablet or any browser to be able to remote play my series X.
I'm familiar with remote play, I've used that on my Ipad and phone and it works better.

Xcloud beta though is streaming from their servers to your PC. I used it on Chrome and it was a bit laggy imo. I'm gonna test it again later to see as something was a bit off last night.

Last edited:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Never got an invite to it. Remote play worked good for me tho besides the resolution hit.

tgu

Pro
Daps
I tried it out yesterday. It worked way better for me than on a tablet or phone. Once they upgrade to series x blades it’s gonna be even better :takedat: