Anybody tried these rap snacks drinks before(Lemonade cotton candy and lemonade fruit punch)

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
AmGTCou.jpeg
Saw these at Dollar Tree and thought it was soda but turns out it’s a drink. 73 fukkING GRAMS of sugar so that means it’s either the best shyt ever or sugary bullshyt to give your head a headache

RoCKetSity256

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NorthW62d Hat Boys
AmGTCou.jpeg
Saw these at Dollar Tree and thought it was soda but turns out it’s a drink. 73 fukkING GRAMS of sugar so that means it’s either the best shyt ever or sugary bullshyt to give your head a headache
Explain the difference between a soda and a drink for me. I call sodas drink(drank) also if you mean it’s not carbonated then that’s just a juice to me.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
AmGTCou.jpeg
18 teaspoons of sugar. High Fructose Corn Syrup really changed the game. :whew: That and corn subsidies.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Big Shots is still the king of sweet, though. You're looking at 80+ grams on some Big Shots. They're ok in moderation. I have one every now and again.

But these drinks make coke and sprite look tame as far as sugar content.