anybody think that kim literally sits on kanye's face

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
i'm not talking about him eating her out

I see him being submissive.

She being naked sitting on his face long periods of time while he is making noises like he is gasping for air. While she ignores him like a slave and does other activities while this is happening like eat or read text like he isnt there.

image.jpg

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Yes, I honestly do.

The Negro male is the laughing stock of the world, and he's no different. I actually see her mother doing this too. And when he asks for leniency or a snack, she farts in his damn mouth.

Damn wicked ass nikka. How the hell you gonna want some dirty, stinking ass arab? This whore b!tch looks like she grows hair on her fukking elbows!

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Yes, I honestly do.

The Negro male is the laughing stock of the world, and he's no different. I actually see her mother doing this too. And when he asks for leniency or a snack, she farts in his damn mouth.

Damn wicked ass nikka. How the hell you gonna want some dirty, stinking ass arab? This whore b!tch looks like she grows hair on her fukking elbows!

:deadrose: :russ:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Ye seems like a raging insecure control freak. Clearly he dresses Kim and lays her outfits on the bed for her. Her whole swag fell off with him. And Ye is just a damn mess. Didnt Amber do some interview saying how he was absuive towards her?

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
nah, kanye nailing that kim k to the wall, best believe he aint doing all this shiet without creampie-ing every orfice