Anybody Serve OVERSEAS? Military, Army, Navy, ect?

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a question. Is there any place that the family of military, army, navy men congregate? Get together for anything like support groups, get together to share information, get together for leisure, ect?

If so, where?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I have a question. Is there any place that the family of military, army, navy men congregate? Get together for anything like support groups, get together to share information, get together for leisure, ect?

If so, where?

i served overseas in japan, italy and at times germany

as far as get together are u talking bout for support groups for help or just get together's for fun
for help u can go too ACS and they have groups too help with that

for fun it just depends once soldiers get deployed those family member have a FRG GROUP that have get together's that share information do activities together also

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i served overseas in japan, italy and at times germany

as far as get together are u talking bout for support groups for help or just get together's for fun
for help u can go too ACS and they have groups too help with that

for fun it just depends once soldiers get deployed those family member have a FRG GROUP that have get together's that share information do activities together also
I was referring to both fun get togethers and support get togethers. Thanks for the info breh.

:salute: Thanks for your service too.