Anybody seen the old 80s Friday the 13th The Series?

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Has NOTHING to do with the movies, but binging it now. Pretty good storylines. It's cheesy, but they go there in a lot of the episodes. It has one of the goat premises that's been ripped off a lot since then; 2 people inherit a shop full of cursed items from a relative who sold his soul to the devil. So, they have to go through his ledger and return EDIT: all the items he sold.

I was a kid when it came out and we moved overseas so I only got to see a few episodes back then. just watched 1/2 a season I think this inspired the X-Files and Fargo too.

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Seen it? I owned the whole 3 season DVD set. I ripped it and uploaded it like in 2011. Its on youtube anyway. ,"The Face of Evil" episode..the one with Vanity...Wedding Bell Blues...one of my favorite series ever. Used to come on late night in San Diego.

Last edited:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
It was pretty good. It was definitely an interesting, dark series. I used to watch episodes here and there, but mostly because it was in syndication, so I never had a clue of when or even what channel it came on.

I bought the DVD boxset last year, so I've been rewatching. It was even better than I remembered when you can watch the episodes on a consistent basis.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
It was pretty good. It was definitely an interesting, dark series. I used to watch episodes here and there, but mostly because it was in syndication, so I never had a clue of when or even what channel it came on.

I bought the DVD boxset last year, so I've been rewatching. It was even better than I remembered when you can watch the episodes on a consistent basis.
The cupid episode..where he used the evil cupid statue to get pretty girls who reject him to bang immediately...lol.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
i never got to see this or Freddy's Nightmares in real time asa kid. Never had an idea wtf channel it was on.

Caught Friday after the fact, by renting it on DVD...and downloaded Freddy's Nightmares.