Anybody playing pathologic 2?

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Finally diving into it thanks to Game Pass and this game is weird as fukk. it's a hardcore Russian game based around surviving and helping people during a plague and idk, it's hard to fully explain. The game throws so many of the typical design rules all the way out the fukking window.

If you've been following games news, you might have seen a bunch of articles on RPS or game design introspectives but if you don't have 2 hours to spend, here's a gameplay overview.

Anybody else playing this? It's on console game pass, idk about PC. It's on steam though and should be on PS4 soon

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I downloaded it by mistake, tried to play it and had to pause 'cause I was too high to try and discern what was going on and wasn't about to take a game like that casually, so I stopped. Plus I wanted to play the first, for OCD reasons. Liking it so far?? It looks pretty nice and it's actually motivating me to get the Outlast 2 out of the way so I can enjoy it.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I downloaded it by mistake, tried to play it and had to pause 'cause I was too high to try and discern what was going on and wasn't about to take a game like that casually, so I stopped. Plus I wanted to play the first, for OCD reasons. Liking it so far?? It looks pretty nice and it's actually motivating me to get the Outlast 2 out of the way so I can enjoy it.

It's a perfect intoxicated game, bro. I was high playing and it's so fukking weird. You just gotta go along. My only advice is know you can't save or do everything, and nothing is explained to you really. I've been creeped out just by random shyt, like this random ass tower just in the middle of nowhere or this weird ass lady chasing after me asking if I remember her and talking about marriage. It's just weird. Perfect for a decent lil high to keep you on edge.

Iirc, the first game isn't a requirement and the sequel is more of a reimaging of the first game than an actual sequel.

I'm liking it a lot so far, though I have no clue what's going on but it got me. I'm loving just exploring and trying to survive. The way it balances morality with no meter is interesting, too. I've died a lot but it hasn't been anything that made me stop playing it.