Anybody playing Knockout City?

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Today's the last free day but I lowkey been enjoying the hell out of it. Easy to get into but has a noticable skill ceilingbbetween catching, charged throws, dodges, special balls, curved balls and lobs, throwing teammates etc.

If we got some ppl here playing, anybody wanna start a crew?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Today's the last free day but I lowkey been enjoying the hell out of it. Easy to get into but has a noticable skill ceilingbbetween catching, charged throws, dodges, special balls, curved balls and lobs, throwing teammates etc.

Oh captain my captain, I will proudly join your merry crew and represent the coli vs the world :manny:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
DLed it, but haven't tried it. Looks fun. If I like it, I'll be down to play with people.
Game Pass:blessed:

Cross Play:banderas:

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas/seattle
Just copped it today for free for the switch( and upgraded to the deluxe edition for 10 bucks) and this is going to be my main game right next to smash.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I was putting in with yesterday, had to remember how to do everything (skipped tutorial) But I got my beta gear. I don't have created character or my victory pose which I'm a little bummed out over but I'll get em back :hubie:

@Rembrandt Let's try to set up a time or something, online id is Courtdog

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin

What happened to the crew? I got a half dozen crew invites but none of them coli. I'm currently level 60 :manny: