Anybody playing any of the Play Link Games On PS4?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
For those not familiar it's Sony's new initiative of games that you play with apps through your phone on PS4.

I downloaded that's you when Sony was offering it free. Game is damn fun to play with a group of friends,especially drinking.

I enjoyed it so much I went ahead and copped knowledge is power. Played a couple games with friends and again we all had a fun time.

Think I'm gonna cop hidden agenda as well

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
For those not familiar it's Sony's new initiative of games that you play with apps through your phone on PS4.

I downloaded that's you when Sony was offering it free. Game is damn fun to play with a group of friends,especially drinking.

I enjoyed it so much I went ahead and copped knowledge is power. Played a couple games with friends and again we all had a fun time.

Think I'm gonna cop hidden agenda as well

I was gonna just talk about something completely off topic like what I had for breakfast but no :stop: I'll entertain...

Dominic, that name is popular in the gay Latino community. These games (if you wanna call them that) seem like they were made for that crowd.

Now, you claim you like to get drunk with friends while playing this, Well, let's not paraphrase shall we...
Dominic brehzonly said:
I downloaded that's you when Sony was offering it free. Game is damn fun to play with a group of friends,especially drinking

All I ask of anyone who sees this, just try to watch the first 2min of this video of Dominic and his friends playing that's you. (Dominic is in the blue shirt)

So watch the 2min of the video (whole thing is 27min :smugdraper:) then tell us if this is the type of game and environment you would create.while drinking with friends :dame:

:wrist:

This thread wss created at 6:16am Sunday morning, I guess the drinking party ended early :yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@Rain
@GoldenGlove

Can we get this idiot banned from the thread and his posts deleted?
Oh now you want no fukkery for this thread that would have died if I didn't post in it?

So you see how there is little interest in these wack ass games :umad:

You of all people shouldn't be running asking for shyt when you're just as guilty. I'll make a note of this (bookmarked) and we'll call you out on your hypocrisy. I'll do you a solid and remove myself from this thread because we both know this thread is a gay Latino graveyard :francis: