Anybody play dying light?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Yeah. Do a search in the arcadium. I started it and stopped playing. I bought the following version like last year. Game is lit as fukk and easily the most underrated game on the PS4. I'd love to play it right now but I'm too busy with red dead, blackops 4, good of war and persona 5. It'll be a long time before I get to it.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Yeah. Do a search in the arcadium. I started it and stopped playing. I bought the following version like last year. Game is lit as fukk and easily the most underrated game on the PS4. I'd love to play it right now but I'm too busy with red dead, blackops 4, good of war and persona 5. It'll be a long time before I get to it.
I got the following for $20 just went outside and setting the traps for the first night mission...I got a million other games to play as well

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Its really good, I got a duplication glitch when the game first came out so I have hella supplies and hella weapons tho

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Got that joint for the price of the season pass thanks to the Gamestop debacle when the Galen came out.
Never finished it but it’s definitely a dope game.

dakidblu

We Out Here!
Daps
Dying light was dope. Running at night with the full squad out :wow:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Dropkicking Zombies off of rooftops :ohlawd:

Landing on a flimsy roof for the first time and it collapsing, alerting everything in the area. :huhldup:

Jumping from a radio tower into a garbage dumpster 1600 feet below. :damn:

Really fun game. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. It starts slow given the parkour system is fairly barebones to begin with, but after you level up and Crane becomes faster and more adept at traversal, the game really takes off. The grappling hook speeds things up even more, and unlocking combat abilities kicks the door wide open. Going for airdrops at night is probably one of the most intense scenarios I've experienced in gaming. Imo, the story leaves a lot to be desired, but it's an easy purchase.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lowkey mad part 2 hasn't came out yet

Dying light is what far cry used to be ....fun