Anybody on the iOS 13 beta?

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn’t even know this was out til today, my boy called me and put me on. He said it’s dope af on the iPad, u can finally add widgets on the home screen. Charging my phone rn to install
If you’re device is supported by iOS 13, here’s how to install the iOS 13 public beta today:

1. Head to Apple’s Beta Software Program website via Safari on your iPhone
  2. If you’re already a member, click “Sign in.” If not, choose “Sign up,” enter your Apple ID information, and agree to the terms and conditions.
  3. Tap the “Enroll Your Devices” link and make sure you’re on the iOS tab of the interface
  4. Apple will recommend that you perform a backup using iTunes; this is not required but it is highly-recommended
  5. Scroll to the Install Profile section of the website and choose “Download Profile”
  6. Once you authorize the download, open the Settings app on your iPhone
  7. Along the top, you should see message saying you have a profile ready to be installed; tap that and install the profile as seen in the screenshots above
  8. Your iPhone should now restart to complete the profile installation
  9. Once your iPhone has restarted, go to Settings > General > Software Update. You should now see the iOS 13 update ready to be installed.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Recommend people with older phones be careful with this. My homegirl and my boy got their phones messed up cuz her daughter put this beta thing on it and they have the Iphone 7 and their daughter has the 10. So they had to reboot their shyt. I'm guessing Apple was like :ufdup: when they tried putting new technology on old shyt. :pachaha:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt fire Breh :wow:
Big facts. I love how they added a lot of shyt that makes shyt easier. Like if you take a screenshot, now it’ll have people you text there so you just tap one of them quickly instead of having to choose share through iMessage, then type the person name then hit send. Swipe texting is dope, I probably won’t use it much though. The Safari changes are dope too. I like the full screen, collapsing favorites n shyt. Overall a nice lil update :ehh:

Edit: The sharing change is w everything not just screenshots :ohsnap:

Last edited:

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Nah don’t do it , it’s been proven they fukk up the battery old older phones , plus the batteries die fast anyways

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Yea im on it. Was skeptical to do cause im using a rsim and didn't want to get relocked to my carrier but after reading a few reddit reports it seemed like it was safe. And it was.

Loving the new dark mode and swype. Although it's pretty laughable that it JUST got swype lol. Didn;t mess around with the widgets as i already have my folders how i want them. Maybe if i find a good stock widget i'll dedicate a screen to it.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Update last night fixed a couple things. Mainly the people that pop up when you go to share something. Now it won’t show ppl whose chat thread is deleted (for all my cheatin nikkas :youngsabo: )

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

At WWDC 2019, Apple announced Offline Finding, codenamed Blue Avengers, as one of the new features of iOS 13 and macOS Catalina. It allows users to find their devices even when their lost devices are not connected to the internet.

A background process called Search Party intermittently broadcasts and receives Bluetooth beacon signals so that every nearby online device running iOS 13 or macOS Catalina can relay the location of lost offline devices to their owners. Offline Finding even works if the device is asleep, in which case the device enters a "dark wake" state to broadcast a Bluetooth beacon signal. Apple uses public key encryption and rotates the public key to keep everyone's location information secure and private.
Next level shyt :wow: