Anybody live in Seattle or can give insight into life in dem parts?

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Just curious about da vibe ova there. Especially for black folk. I'm not exactly sure the ratio but i'm guessin da :cac: brethren def got da numbers advantage. Anybody wit some good info i'd preciate it.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
subbin, place got me intrested too for some reason

voice in my head been tellin me to go there, probably end up with a asian broad at starbucks

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Well bruhs.....this place is a fukkin trip.....there are a shyt load of PAWGS up here that are lonely as fukk, the asian breezys are fukkin bad!! Alot of the black folk live in the south end, they real cool with inter racial dating, cops suck out here, there are alot of hipsters/gays, weed is good, real passive people up here, cant drive for shyt, right now the weather is great but come October it all goes to shyt, living out here can be expensive depending on where u live, food is great!!!, easy to cop shoes/ J's up here.......what else you wanna know?

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I do. Right now it's beautiful. When it's sunny in Seattle there is no place nicer, we got water, trees, mountains, city and good air. I'm not black but being out a lot I would say there isn't many clubs geared towards black people here. Most night venues are pretty mixed and if there is a lot of any race that isn't white, it's usually asian. In the day time there is a bunch of stuff to do in the summer. Outdoor stuff is unlimited, hiking, kayaking, biking, etc. Or if you want to do the city life, lots of spots to check out and shop at.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
I do. Right now it's beautiful. When it's sunny in Seattle there is no place nicer, we got water, trees, mountains, city and good air. I'm not black but being out a lot I would say there isn't many clubs geared towards black people here. Most night venues are pretty mixed and if there is a lot of any race that isn't white, it's usually asian. In the day time there is a bunch of stuff to do in the summer. Outdoor stuff is unlimited, hiking, kayaking, biking, etc. Or if you want to do the city life, lots of spots to check out and shop at.

There are actually a couple of spots that are catered to the "hip hop" crowd out here in Belltown....there is only one exclusive black club out here that I do know of though and its in the CD.....cause I dont go out to Tacoma.....

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Well bruhs.....this place is a fukkin trip.....there are a shyt load of PAWGS up here that are lonely as fukk, the asian breezys are fukkin bad!! Alot of the black folk live in the south end, they real cool with inter racial dating, cops suck out here, there are alot of hipsters/gays, weed is good, real passive people up here, cant drive for shyt, right now the weather is great but come October it all goes to shyt, living out here can be expensive depending on where u live, food is great!!!, easy to cop shoes/ J's up here.......what else you wanna know?

:krs: Sounds kinda dope. I'm into da art scene so bein around different kinda folks aint neva been a prollem for me, but i still need to be able to surround myself with mah peoples sometimes. Dat was one of my main questions about dat place. but yeah i gotta couple questions if you dont mind:

1. What is Bellevue like? Is it far from da city of Seattle itself?

2. If a nikka was lookin for a barber, would you happen to know a spot a nikka could hit up?lol :obama:

3. How is da night life? And what places do you recommend? I'm not on dat hole in da wall nikkas standin round mean muggin each other type joints. Any nice lounges or clubs witta mixed crowd?

I'll come back wit a couple more questions later if dat's cool. Preciate da info cuh.
:win:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
:krs: Sounds kinda dope. I'm into da art scene so bein around different kinda folks aint neva been a prollem for me, but i still need to be able to surround myself with mah peoples sometimes. Dat was one of my main questions about dat place. but yeah i gotta couple questions if you dont mind:

1. What is Bellevue like? Is it far from da city of Seattle itself?

2. If a nikka was lookin for a barber, would you happen to know a spot a nikka could hit up?lol :obama:

3. How is da night life? And what places do you recommend? I'm not on dat hole in da wall nikkas standin round mean muggin each other type joints. Any nice lounges or clubs witta mixed crowd?

I'll come back wit a couple more questions later if dat's cool. Preciate da info cuh.
:win:

Bellevue is just across the bridge about 15-20 min from Seattle.....lots of whites, asians and indians (from India) in those parts, its uppity if you know what I mean but that is just downtown.....

There are several spots that I know of to get a good cut.....but clean cuts on James & 3rd is pretty good....

The nightlife aint too bad out here at all.....Belltown is pretty lively when it comes to the clubs, I would reccomend Venom. In Pioneer Square its Trinity or the Ultra Lounge just up the way. If you are into live shows there are so many venues for good music up here and we get the hip hop artist as well....just last week Styles P, Smoke Dza & Curren$y were up here....

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
I lived in the U-District a few summers ago for an internship. I couldn't afford to live downtown on my intern pay, but I copped a nice place only paying 550 a month :boss:. There aren't too many blacks there, but if you're into Asian women, you'll be :eat:. I just strolled into a club once, told this yellow bytch I'm an East Coast Ivy Leaguer, and bytch was like :krs:

It's also a relatively safe city, but they've got a serious homeless problem. One of my cousins who lives out there said that a lot of the homeless there are veterans who are drawn to the area because of its large military bases that give them free health care. Unfortunately, most of them are strung out, and the pollute the city late at night. I was scared shytless once when I walked from the club in what I believe is NoHo to catch a bus downtown. I saw mobs of drug addled homeless people wandering the streets, howling into the night.

Aside from that though, Seattle isn't too bad :ehh:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Bellevue is just across the bridge about 15-20 min from Seattle.....lots of whites, asians and indians (from India) in those parts, its uppity if you know what I mean but that is just downtown.....

There are several spots that I know of to get a good cut.....but clean cuts on James & 3rd is pretty good....

The nightlife aint too bad out here at all.....Belltown is pretty lively when it comes to the clubs, I would reccomend Venom. In Pioneer Square its Trinity or the Ultra Lounge just up the way. If you are into live shows there are so many venues for good music up here and we get the hip hop artist as well....just last week Styles P, Smoke Dza & Curren$y were up here....

Nice, dat's wasup. Preciate it mang. :win: