Anybody know the best emulators, roms, & joysticks for a Macbook?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Was gonna get a N64 & genesis but i figure it'll just be a hell of a lot easier i was to just hook my mac to my TV and download the files instead. Whats the best joystick to use, having a hard time finding one for a Macbook

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
id like to know this as well, every emulator i seen wont work on my mac

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Hold up, you got a Mac to play games? :laff:

Everyone knows macs are only, designed for photoshop, music creation, and satisfying sudden urges to waste money. If you want to play emulators well, cop a surface or a windows 8 pc playa.

personally i didnt get one to play games, i just hate windows....:ld:

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
emulators should work

and if u got a ps3 controller just bluetooth it into ur mac and set it up with the emulator

im running RE zero on gamecube(dolphin) righ now :manny:

and games run fine on mac i have tons of steam games on my shyt, only thing is on the macbook ur fans are going to sound like a blow dryer but that's just because they are loud as fuk

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Hold up, you got a Mac to play games? :laff:

Everyone knows macs are only, designed for photoshop, music creation, and satisfying sudden urges to waste money. If you want to play emulators well, cop a surface or a windows 8 pc playa.

I have both, my PC doesnt have an HDMI port :sitdown:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
mostly the same emulators except for mac.

i use dualshock 3. links right up thru bluetooth, configure right in emulator

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Was gonna get a N64 & genesis but i figure it'll just be a hell of a lot easier i was to just hook my mac to my TV and download the files instead. Whats the best joystick to use, having a hard time finding one for a Macbook

Not sure if you're still looking but OpenEmu is made specifically for Mac and it's amazing :wow: I just found it a few days ago. It has all the retro systems built into one emulator and it automatically recognizes the PS4 controller through bluetooth :damn: