Anybody know any hip hop related spots in Amsterdam?

fase

Pro
Daps
:ahh:

I'm finally gonna be visiting for my first time and just wanted to know if any of you Coli heads know any spots I should check out... graffiti spots, record stores, sneaker shops, whatever.

There's gonna be a Damian Marley show and a Roots show during the days that I'm there.

Who's been? Any of y'all live out there?

fase

Pro
Daps
is it true tourist cant buy weed over there anymore?

Nah, fam. I heard something about that but it's definitely not in effect yet because my friends were just out there last week smoking every strain in the city.

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can still buy weed legally, and if it was illegal, you shouldn't have too many problems anyway.
Do you know what venue those shows are at? If it's the Melkweg, that's a nice place for hiphop shows (was just 2 weeks ago at the Nas concert over there), and it's surrounded by bars, coffeeshops, etc. Plus, a Damian concert should be a smokers fest, security ain't too tight in there.

fase

Pro
Daps
You can still buy weed legally, and if it was illegal, you shouldn't have too many problems anyway.
Do you know what venue those shows are at? If it's the Melkweg, that's a nice place for hiphop shows (was just 2 weeks ago at the Nas concert over there), and it's surrounded by bars, coffeeshops, etc. Plus, a Damian concert should be a smokers fest, security ain't too tight in there.

Damian Marley MONDAY JULY 30th 2012
Paradiso Grote Zaal

The Roots
Wednesday 1 August 2012
Paradiso
Weteringschans 6-8
1017 SG Amsterdam
Netherlands

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
:gladbron: this my chance to meeta Sohh brother:troll:

But as said you can still buy and smoke your weed where when and however you like. I'm not into bars but The Duivel is a nice lil hiphop cafe

for kicks check Pattaz

phukk hit me on twitter in case of an emergency nukka

Paradiso is the best place to go check a(hiphop) concert period.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
shout outs to Senny-Sen, who always rocks wooden shoes when operating his vinyl player

Funcrusher

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

But as said you can still buy and smoke your weed where when and however you like. I'm not into bars but The Duivel is a nice lil hiphop cafe

for kicks check Pattaz

Never been to Paradiso, last 2 concerts I been to was Melkweg, and before that HMH and Ahoy. But I guess you're the best tour guide here, since I live 40 km away.

fase

Pro
Daps
Thanks for the heads up... I'm gonna check those spots out.

Can't fukking wait.

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam

for kicks check Pattaz

Going to Amsterdam for hiphop is like going to Japan for country blues.... Every thing in Amsterdam that we call Hiphop is all surinamed and dance halled the fukk out....

However you will have a great time....

Roovers410

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
:ahh:

I'm finally gonna be visiting for my first time and just wanted to know if any of you Coli heads know any spots I should check out... graffiti spots, record stores, sneaker shops, whatever.

There's gonna be a Damian Marley show and a Roots show during the days that I'm there.

Who's been? Any of y'all live out there?

don't know if you're here the 22nd of july but Appelsap