Anybody know any good sites for tickets?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I’m thinking about getting tickets for the NBA Finals to see my Celts. I haven’t been to a game in a couple of years, but I always go to at least 1 finals game every time my Celts are in it, obviously with inflation the tickets are a lot more expensive. I’m getting ready to pull the trigger on stub hub, 785 per for wack ass balcony tickets, it’s my brothers b-day coming up, so it would be a gift. Anybody know any cheaper sites, or I am stuck paying that? Any help is appreciated!

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
“Tickpick” right before the game, you can scan your tickets on your phone and there’s no hidden fees like StubHub. People that aren’t going to the game and got tickets slash the prices right before tipoff. Still gonna be $1000+ to get inside TD garden.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, that’s what I’m gonna go with I think, before the prices go up further. I was just thinking I would ask the coli folk, because sometimes people have “hacks”
Nah dawg you 100% dont wanna buy no "hacked" tickets. Buy from a legit site not from a broker and not from a nikka outside the game.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Nah dawg you 100% dont wanna buy no "hacked" tickets. Buy from a legit site not from a broker and not from a nikka outside the game.
I knew that hack was the wrong word, I’m not looking for anything not on the up and up, I’m just not online like a lot of folks are, and I haven’t bought tickets in a couple of years, I meant more so that some folks on here are up on new shyt that I don’t know about. Either way, I know I’m gonna pay a grip, oh well, it’s fun going and it’s gonna be crazy in there

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I think all these aftermarket apps are damn near the same these days…I use GameTime a lot to buy shyt last second but I’m pretty sure they’re just LiveNation/TicketMaster proxies at this point…not gonna significant variance in pricing