Anybody in here have a youtube channel?

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
So me and my wife started a youtube channel a few months back. We basically doing a relationship podcast(I Kno I Kno everyone is doing that) with different guest etc.....we not doing that cookie cutter perfect relationship podcast tho.. but anyway how do you get this shyt to pop off in such a over saturated game?

Hold a nig down with some tips and tricks

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So me and my wife started a youtube channel a few months back. We basically doing a relationship podcast(I Kno I Kno everyone is doing that) with different guest etc.....we not doing that cookie cutter perfect relationship podcast tho.. but anyway how do you get this shyt to pop off in such a over saturated game?

Hold a nig down with some tips and tricks
You not gonna give us a link to your channel?

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
If you're doing those podcasts where the viewer is staring at a blank screen I don't see it fairing to well :yeshrug:

Kairi Irving

Daps
Oh nah we doing videos showing our face having guest etc

Then keep grinding, share videos on the coli, FB, twitter, IG etc

in your "tags" put words that you think are searched heavily on YouTube so you can get into the algorithm

I'm still new to this YouTube thing and once I got 500 views and like 30 comments on the vid

It's a start but it excited me :mjgrin:

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
When you're first starting out your video titles and thumbnails have to be attention grabbing (borderline clickbait). Since you're doing a show on relationships having videos where you and your wife talk about celebrity relationships would be the fastest way to get more viewers. You can make more of the content that you want once you get a following, but the easiest way to make waves in the couples/relationships niche is talking about BS and making it as sensationalized as possible.

Kairi Irving

Daps
When you're first starting out your video titles and thumbnails have to be attention grabbing (borderline clickbait). Since you're doing a show on relationships having videos where you and your wife talk about celebrity relationships would be the fastest way to get more viewers. You can make more of the content that you want once you get a following, but the easiest way to make waves in the couples/relationships niche is talking about BS and making it as sensationalized as possible.

The best genre to get in on YouTube is gaming imo

Be funny

Be entertaining

Edit your videos

You'll eat