Anybody here who just never "fit in" or always been an outcast?

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real folks who can relate understand what Im saying. Its hard to explain.

Its been a lifelong thing for me. In a way, i like it but its also a curse too. I have answers to explain why that is now. Im kind of haunted in a way where theres times when i had the brutal realization that i was truly alone amongst a group where nobody would interact with me or just clique up and isolate a dude on purpose. However i unfortunately always had circumstances that have put me in that position which made me a target from negative shyt from some people. Ive had enough bad experiences with some people ive encountered over the years decades going way back as a child unfortunately that has alter my psyche in a negative way over time so im always guarded or on ready mode when it comes to people in general. I dont like to open up or be around people too much. Ive had to go to therapy multiple times too and still do to keep myself in check. :mjlol: Call it paranoia. Im always having to do "therapy on site" to myself when it comes to being around other people so i dont snap on anybody or say anything that could get me into some shyt even when i keep to myself. But Im ALWAYS on ready mode

Last edited:

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Pazzy

As gay as you are
I feel your pain 💓

Literally just saying to someone how 15 years ago people were looking at me crazy because according to them I had 'good hair' and was making myself ugly locing up my hair naturally (no hairdressers)

I wasn't really accepted by the 'conscious community' because I was 'too sexy' and I wasn't accepted by the 'baddies society' because I don't wear fake weave or nails eyelashes etc

So I filled in my own little lane of sexy chick's with locs that wernt really tryna subscribe to any group think. At the time the only person really like that was Nervissa Irving (and we share the same birthday)

Fast forward now everyone has locs, u can even get instant locs so be you I say and you will flourish regardless.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Looks like I was just ahead of my time in high school. Anime and videogames are mainstream and being good at school is also now apparently popular.

I wasn’t worried about the bytches in school though, I knew I was going to be a late bloomer, I had plenty of friends with similar interests in school but was a bit of an outcast because I liked (back then) nerdy shyt.

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Don't know if this is in line with the topic exactly, but I've always had groups or cliques pulling me one way or another. Any time I hung with a 'crew' or specific crowd for an extended amount of time, I got that imposter syndrome and felt extremely uncomfortable which led to distancing myself.

I've never really wanted to fit in, I prefer to be guided by my own decisions and remain free of influence whether good or bad. Only 'group' I rock with the long way is my immediate family.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I knew how to shower and not talk like I don’t got marbels in my mouth so no

africngiant

All Star
Daps
i wasn’t really an outcast but from the start of grade school, i always knew it was just idle time as a means to reach an end goal (degree/$$$).

i still ended up pretty popular anyway and gravitated towards, but in a class clown type of way smh

i wasn’t worried about the hoes and sports like every other nikka and was too dark and african to appeal to the girls at the time

i was eventually outed from my day one group as we grew apart once i grew older and hit college and nikkas started slick hating (athlete/pothead/“in” nikkas)

also white town groups are usually :mjpls: and just use you as a token black to appeal to their reputation and interests

as the years passed by and through all the bad peer pressure leading to personal fukkups, no one reached out and i got snaked by many. all the smoke eventually cleared and i ended up a loner. ive become a dark, jaded man on the low from experiencing rejecting girls to fake friends along the way. i was still always academically achieving and my focus got redirected to my initial purpose to be a successful man by myself

say what you want but i devote the rest of my life to glowing to my ultimate level and shytting on everybody
:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Tess Lies

Sometimes....
Daps
Reppin
District 11
I had friends in school but I didn't "try", because I had 4 siblings at home and that was enough to fill my social needs. When I went from a predominately black school to county schools from 6th grade on, I wasn't cool enough for the cool black kids and I was invisible to the "cool" white kids.

I think having that many siblings growing up made me socially lazy. Why contort myself to be accepted by superficial kids at school when I have a group of people that accept me as I am when I get back home?

ROBEEZYKILLA

the coli soulja
Daps
Reppin
dallas,tx
I'm an outcast by choice I love my alone time and when I need to socialize I do it with the fam plus I got a woman and kids can't just dip in the afternoon cause my homie wants to kick it and drink a few beers...here and there for weekends or if there's a big fight and big game maybe but yea fukk all that I'm just trying to chill by myself most times

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
For the most part

Places I do fit in are few and far between

I don’t fit in where I’m at now and it shows. Only saving grace is that I try hard.. in which I think I should stop