Anybody here play FIFA or EA's NHL games?

AlbertPullhoez

The Takeover
Daps
Reppin
Deuce Dime, TX
I've been interestedin buying a FIFA or NHL game but im neither a soccer or hockey fan. Would you recommend them for a non soccer or hockey fan? Also how difficult are the games to pick up for first time players?

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I bought NHL 22 a few months back at a discount price and it’s still probably one of the worst purchases I’ve ever made.

The game is ok but I just can’t get hype of hockey like that without a pro team in Atlanta anymore. I played this shyt for bout 2 weeks straight and was even looking at hockey videos on YouTube. I haven’t played this shyt since November :snoop:

uninstalled PUBG & NBA 19 for it. Bout to add them back & uninstall this

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Disregard my last post. I decided to follow the Maple Leafs, and I installed 22 again. Currently 22-3-3 in a franchise with them & Mathews has 48 goals & im only in January :wow:

My only issue with the game was my interest in hockey was fading but I started watching again a few weeks ago. It’s definitely fun..if you’re new to the sport play with offsides off first then learn the rules & shyt

Edit-my biggest complaint with the game is the difficulty levels..it goes rookie, semi pro, pro, all-star and then veteran. I started on pro since I had to get used to it again, but pro is way too easy. I bumped it to All-Star & I lost 2 games in a row..that shyt is entirely broken on all star. You have to play with the sliders to get a good experience.

I’d win 8-2 while on pro, but on all star id lose like 5-1. I’d have maybe 40 something shots attempted but the CPU would only have shots in the teens or 20s & they always found the back of the net :why:

I know it’s an old thread but I wanted to see if anyone who plays NHL has a good set of sliders they use. I’ve tried a few from Reddit since that’s one of the biggest issues with the game & i didn’t like those

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think the best advice is actually buy EA Play for $30. Since you are a passing fan, you can play both of last year's editions