Anybody here make techno beats?

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
This dude at my job runs in marathons and hes willing to give me money for a package of beats and even will introduce me to his peoples in the marthon club....the thing is he wants techno beats and I have no clue on how to make techno beats.........honestly I was going put a whole bunch of sounds together and set the tempo od high:lolbron:

Anybody here make techno?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I have made some house/dance/techno type tracks, but I ain't upoadin em :noah:

They're honestly that different from heavy synth based southern style shyt. Instead of hittin the snare or clap on the 3 you just go on the 2. Essentially doubling up the tempo.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I have made some house/dance/techno type tracks, but I ain't upoadin em :noah:

They're honestly that different from heavy synth based southern style shyt. Instead of hittin the snare or clap on the 3 you just go on the 2. Essentially doubling up the tempo.

U kno any good songs that I can study?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
U kno any good songs that I can study?

See how its the same melody and technically the same tempo. They just did the uptempo instead of doubling down the beat. Obviously added all the extra synths and stuff.

Notice how the drums are programmed in the original vs the remix. Sometimes thats the only difference.

Last edited by a moderator:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I'll take this time to act like I'm giving you advice and say you should check youtube/google and type in something like "how to make techno on maschine" and watch those while also looking at the artist they reference and the artists that are on the right hand side JUST so I can shamelessly plug my House beat :heh:

[ame=http://soundcloud.com/c-ball/blue-dolphins]Blue Dolphins by C-BALL on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free[/ame]

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
:usure: you doin molly son

tumblr_m1irnj16fK1qbgo4k.gif

:pachaha:

flipn50

Pro
Daps
Check out this electronic dance music track I made recently:

The bpm is about 130 I think. It's not hard. If you are new then start out with Lex Luger melodies then add on to it.

Just change the drum pattern to four on the floor so people can fist pump or get hype to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
i've made some electronic beats before. i dunno if they're considered "techno". probably more house. house is usually around 128bpm from what i understand.

here's one a did:
Binh-Awhile.mp3 - DivShare

kind of od'd on the bass though :heh: