Anybody here know anyone with invisalign?

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Or have them yourself? I'm wanting to have perfect teeth (think ray lewis). I'm too old for traditional braces and been wanting these things forever.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or have them yourself? I'm wanting to have perfect teeth (think ray lewis). I'm too old for traditional braces and been wanting these things forever.

your never too old, just dont smile for 2 years

:dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

My wife has them. She says they are painful to wear.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
My wife has them. She says they are painful to wear.

Hmm. Just went on YT and this chick said they cost her like 3300+ a few extra for specials treatments. I'm going to call up an orthodontist tomorrow to see whats up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hmm. Just went on YT and this chick said they cost her like 3300+ a few extra for specials treatments. I'm going to call up an orthodontist tomorrow to see whats up.

Yes that's about right. We paid around $3500. It's worth it if it makes you happy. I used to have very poor vision. I could barely see 50 feet in front of me. I paid about 3k for lasik and now I have 20/10 vision. It was one of the best investments I ever made. :takedat:

Captain

Save a thought
Daps
Reppin
Ethiopia
I've had them from age 17-21, was close to 5k but well worth it.

you put in a new set every 2 weeks & its cool as you see your teeh move into place, only downside is they have to file inbetween your teeth to make room for movemnt of teeth and you need to take them out everytime you eat/drink. if you're thinking about it do it, well worth the investment & after a couple month you'll forget you have them in.

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal

Lemme know how that goes.

My teeth are fine the way they are. But they're not perfect. Why not have perfect teeth? If you can afford it. But I'm too old for traditional braces...late 20's looking like:

braces-2003-05-29.jpg

That shyts a no go :snoop:

Also look into those braces they got that go BEHIND the teeth....as well as these joints:

ceramic-braces-vs-metal-braces.jpg

called ceramic braces.

Red Maverick II

Special A Class Hunter
Daps
Yes that's about right. We paid around $3500. It's worth it if it makes you happy. I used to have very poor vision. I could barely see 50 feet in front of me. I paid about 3k for lasik and now I have 20/10 vision. It was one of the best investments I ever made. :takedat:

Was this a one time thing, or did you have to keep going back a few times?

What it feel like?

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
one of my good friends is a dentist and he does/sells invisalign so i've seen a few of our friends use them w the friendly discount. everyone seems to have good results.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
This girl I used to work with had them. Had a big ass gap in her teeth" and them shyts fixed her all up. They work, but I think she said it cost like $7k.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Also my sister has braces behind her teeth now. It's funny, cuz they make her talk with a lisp now. I don't know why she had to get braces cuz her teeth aren't even fukked up.