Anybody Here into Gunpla?

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
:jbhmm:

I recently got into it after I finally built the Gundam kit they gave me at the Gundam Factory Yokohama. anybody got tips for getting started?

013.jpg

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
:salute:

I love Gundam but I've been slacking lately with building anything. I recently returned from Tokyo and that really rekindled my love for Gunpla. If you want to start building more, I suggest you go with the High Grade (HG) set of kits, the more recent the better. Everybody is impressed with the Witch from Mercury line.

As far as build essentials, I would recommend of good set of nippers and a marker for panel lining. Panel lining especially adds so much life to a kit.
https://a.co/d/2KttcAF
Amazon.com

Chef

All Star
Daps
I want to get into gunpla, though I’ve picked a few military pieces from Tamiya cause I think modeling is a dope hobby.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
:salute:

I love Gundam but I've been slacking lately with building anything. I recently returned from Tokyo and that really rekindled my love for Gunpla. If you want to start building more, I suggest you go with the High Grade (HG) set of kits, the more recent the better. Everybody is impressed with the Witch from Mercury line.

As far as build essentials, I would recommend of good set of nippers and a marker for panel lining. Panel lining especially adds so much life to a kit.
Amazon.com
Amazon.com

I heard the Witch From Mercury kits were pretty popular. I wish I would’ve bought 1-2 when I was in Diver City. I wanna start with just building the models then move into detailing.

Is panel lining priming to paint or more of just taping off the area to paint?

I want to get into gunpla, though I’ve picked a few military pieces from Tamiya cause I think modeling is a dope hobby.

I’m trying to stay off the internet the internet more on Sundays, so a hobby where I’m offline just seems more relaxing.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I tried it once. I'm more of a revoltech, figma type dude. I don't really have the patience for building. @Tenchi Ryu you into Gunpla?
Not physically, I just don't have the patience to put the pieces together. Huge fan of doing it digitally in the Gundam Breaker game series though.....then can fight with em phantasy star online style