Anybody here ever play Kingdom Come Deliverance?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I need an open world game to get lose in, something that comes close to Witcher 3:noah:Mass Effect ain't out till May and I'm waiting for the next gen update before playing Cyberpunk.

This game seems pretty close and it came out in 2018 so it's not real outdated

From what I read:leon:
  • Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics
  • Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions
  • Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless
  • Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills and earn new perks
  • Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It's all up to you
  • Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
This is on ps now, looked into it cause some youtuber said it was one the best games on there. Then I saw a couple reviews that said it was one of the best rpgs from that gen. Biggest knock was how hard the combat supposedly is. Ultimately I decided against playing it and just tried fallout 4 since that’s a better known series and ppl were saying it takes a long time to get good in deliverance.
going peep this thread tho cause the game seems intriguing :jbhmm:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
A lot of people say its one of the best game out since I’ve heard about it.

A couple things that keep me from pulling the trigger...

• It’s first person, only thing worse than a first person shooter is a first person game with emphasis on melee
  • Set protagonist, having to play a choice driven open world rpg game as a no name cac is a turn off
  • I heard the progression system is very realistic, meaning you’ll never to a point that you feel powerful/god-like you will always be just a guy with a sword that can’t kill multiple people at once
  • Its long
Also i saw 3rd person mods on pc and it looked dope.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I copped. Watched like 10 youtube reviews before pulling the trigger though. It seems very interesting.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Did not finish it but is is a good game. You do feel like a weakling at first but you will become a lot better, but not enough to take on big groups of people at once.