anybody here ever had a lucid dream :merchant:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
A lucid dream is a dream in which you know you are dreaming.

i took a nap earlier and wound up havin one and brehs :merchant: that shyt is crazy.

i was sleep on my bed when someone called me up about somethin... idk what though, they weren't makin sense. so i get up to do whatever but i was drunk/groggy as hell. couldn't hardly walk for shyt and i'm like :what: how the hell am i this drunk this early???"-- thats when i realized i was dreamin. so i think "cool, i just need to wake up." and just like that i was back in my bed only to do the same shyt over again. tried to wake up 2 or more times with the same result each time and i started trippin like ":why:... what the fukk IS THIS?! :damn:" the final time i realized that i was movin around in the dream but the real me wasn't movin at all and i couldn't get myself to either :damn: it took everything in me to WILL myself to start rockin side to side and thats how i finally woke up. it wasn't until i rubbed my pillow with my hand that i thought, ok NOW this is real.

i googled it to figure out wtf happened and learned about this... had i actually known what was goin on it mighta been fun but in the dream i was thinkin that shyt in inception about multiple level dreams was true... and each time i 'woke up' i was just goin to a higher level. that shyt was NOT fun :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Or was it jus a dream!

Are u sure u awake breh?

Or are we in the matrix

th_suspicious.gif

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
i took a nap earlier and wound up havin one and brehs :merchant: that shyt is crazy.

i was sleep on my bed when someone called me up about somethin... idk what though, they weren't makin sense. so i get up to do whatever but i was drunk/groggy as hell. couldn't hardly walk for shyt and i'm like :what: how the hell am i this drunk this early???"-- thats when i realized i was dreamin. so i think "cool, i just need to wake up." and just like that i was back in my bed only to do the same shyt over again. tried to wake up 2 or more times with the same result each time and i started trippin like ":why:... what the fukk IS THIS?! :damn:" the final time i realized that i was movin around in the dream but the real me wasn't movin at all and i couldn't get myself to either :damn: it took everything in me to WILL myself to start rockin side to side and thats how i finally woke up. it wasn't until i rubbed my pillow with my hand that i thought, ok NOW this is real.

i googled it to figure out wtf happened and learned about this... had i actually known what was goin on it mighta been fun but in the dream i was thinkin that shyt in inception about multiple level dreams was true... and each time i 'woke up' i was just goin to a higher level. that shyt was NOT fun :wow:

:jawalrus: That was sleep paralysis, nothing to be scared of, you can't get paralyzed or anything. If it happens again and you concentrate real hard you can have an out of body experience from that state :lolbron:

jmspro

Banned
Daps
Did this one time, I was walking around in the mall and i couldnt find an exit. I was thinking to myself this is crazy how I can't get out of the mall I've been coming to all my life. Then i looked down at my hands and they looked like they were made out of wood and were glowing. I told myself i must be dreaming, then I started to tell myself what to do and it freaked me out and i woke up. No feeling like it. Its like you are in another world or something.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Had this **** happen to me yesterday. I was meeting an old co-worker with a phat ass and things were going good. :jawalrus:

Then my phone started to ring, and I checked my pocket in the dream and realized there was nothing there. :merchant: I realized then I was dreaming, but I couldn't jar myself awake at first.

Told my co-worker she was fine, but this ain't real so imma have to bounce :mjpls:

Crazy part was I thought I woke up, but it was in another dream and I answered a phone in my house but I still kept hearing something ring. :merchant: I was on some inception multiple levels type of **** and my phone was the "kick" apparently.

Eventually I jarred myself awake and found out it was my friends calling not talking about **** :shaq2:

Was crazy though.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I've had sleep paralysis happen to me once.

I woke up but couldn't move. I then felt what I thought was a racc00n climbing up the bed and on my back. When I yelled for my sister nothing came out. I was terrified :to:.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
:jawalrus: That was sleep paralysis, nothing to be scared of, you can't get paralyzed or anything. If it happens again and you concentrate real hard you can have an out of body experience from that state :lolbron:

i'm sayin, i think thats what i havin and just aint realize. sleep paralysis is apparently a part of lucid dreams. i had sleep paralysis before but i aint NEVER had some **** like this... where i KNEW i was dreamin. that was the main **** that was ****in with me. the fact i KNEW i was dreamin but aint know how to stop :why: and like i said, i aint pick up on the paralysis until the end. **** was crazy foreal :whoo:

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
This **** only happens if I take a nap or go back to sleep shortly after I woke up in the morning.

damn this is so real. i noticed this happens all the time. my craziest dreams are usually right before i wake up, like 11 am - 1 pm

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I've realized I was dreaming before and I be giving myself powers and shyt. Flying, shooting shyt put my hands. Sometimes it's weird because I have to focus real hard and tell myself it's a dream and I can do whatever I want and other times it's just easy as fukk to take control.