Anybody Here Ever Blackmailed/Been Blackmailed By Someone?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I Know Yall Have. Drop Them Stories. I havent since i was a teen, i dont care enough no more to be blackmailed or to put effort into blackmailing someone....unless some Money/p*ssy can be gained from it :myman:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah but my boy got blackmailed by a polygraph examiner a few yrs back. he tried to cheat on his girl w/someone else who told the whole group. his girl was about to bounce but gave him an ultimatum; prove he didn't cheat or it's over.

my dude ended up working out a deal with some polygraph examiner to make it seem like he was being completely truthful to his girl. she bought it, things got to normal for them for awhile. then all of a sudden the examiner hits my boy up on some ":steviej: give me 5,000 dollars or i'm going to tell ya girl the truth"

dude was hysterical over it, saying he didn't have the money. the polygraph examiner didn't give a fukk and eventually told his girl everything.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
karma a muhfukka so no. But what is blackmail tho? Chargin extra on dummies and makin whites feel im they only plug on weed? Blackmail like i know u cheatin hoe so fukk me too? :youngsabo: Yeah. But as far as fukk shyt, no.​

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Story .....?

Back in H.S. this girl who I knew that was a "church" girl hung out with me & my guy once & she had a little too much to drink & I had a camera. We were only like 15-16 & she didn't want to break her good girl image so she promised to do anything to keep me from showing the tape to anyone.

She kept that promise for about 2 summers straight... :ahh:

By the time she was a Freshman in College her reputation was tarnished & she was a known bussdown by then but it was nice having something over her for a while even though I think she enjoyed keeping her promise for those 2 summers.

Funny thing I've learned about women is some barely require any proof... because my camera's battery was dead that night... :mjpls: