anybody here ever been to/go to a unitarian universalist church?

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
i've been off church for so long it feels like now, but i gotta admit, i really do miss the whole fellowship aspect of it... lately i been finding myself wanting to go somewhere... i just don't want all the bullshyt and dogma that usually comes with it :comeon: i stumbled across them and it seems pretty cool from the onset, being the progressive/humanistic type

There are seven principles which Unitarian Universalist congregations affirm and promote:

The inherent worth and dignity of every person;
Justice, equity and compassion in human relations;
Acceptance of one another and encouragement to spiritual growth in our congregations;
A free and responsible search for truth and meaning;
The right of conscience and the use of the democratic process within our congregations and in society at large;
The goal of world community with peace, liberty, and justice for all;
Respect for the interdependent web of all existence of which we are a part.

i still got my reservations though :whoa: if you've been or go to one, what's your experience? i'll be trying one out soon but i wanted to hear any opinions there might be first.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Well this is what Jesus actually preached... not that bullshyt you hear at your baptist churches about hate and judgement... this is more in line to what the New Testament is all about... if you read it.