Anybody here ever been sent to alternative school?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I got sent to one my freshman year from may to november for hitting a teacher.

My first day there i was like :damn:

It was fulled up at the time so i had to be grouped with the pre-explusion kids and :snoop:

I remember we had this bad ass latina who subbed for us during lunch, she had to be like 22 or something. One the kids started buggin her so she got mad and started trying to discipline him. Big mistake, the homie started sexual harrasing her(verbally) something serious. Tellin her shyt like "yea bytch we gone run a train" and "you gone succ this dicc today" and all kinds of shyt for liek 5 mins til our teacher came back. She ran out the class :russ:

Seeing all the hooligans from different cliques from different schools around the city all in the same class was :russ:
nikkas used to be wildin out..

I miss them times

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
They threatened me a couple of times but it sounds a lot like when there would be assemblys and shyt they would make all the worst kids in school stay in a room together because we werent allowed to go the fukkery was amazing:pachaha:

SecretLover

iMAThugsDOLL ♥
Daps
Reppin
Pluto
. i got sent to one cause i got pregnant my alternative school had a daycare in it & it was just like Season 4 of The Wire.

Ended up being my favorite school i've ever been too :yes: teachers truly cared & it was fukkery all the times in the classes lls.