Anybody here a fan of the old tv show "Gunsmoke"?

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Nah. Used to come on every Saturday when I was honestly trying to watch other better shows. Wasn't Showtime at the Apollo in the same time slot?

Showtime at the Apollo use to come on like at 11:30am or 12:00 am back in the day, if I remember correctly. I think it was 11:30 pm, right after the 11:00 news went off.

I can't remember what time Gunsmoke came on back then

I'd never watched until recently, but it's a pretty good show :ehh:

Daps
Showtime at the Apollo use to come on like at 11:30am or 12:00 am back in the day, if I remember correctly. I think it was 11:30 pm, right after the 11:00 news went off.

I can't remember what time Gunsmoke came on back then

I'd never watched until recently, but it's a pretty good show :ehh:

It used to come on right after the news too if I remember correctly. Yeah they were on at the same time.

My parents would be watching the news and then we would turn the channel expeditiously to Apollo once that Gunsmoke music started :scust:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
It used to come on right after the news too if I remember correctly. Yeah they were on at the same time.

My parents would be watching the news and then we would turn the channel expeditiously to Apollo once that Gunsmoke music started :scust:

Me and my family use to watch Showtime at the Apollo every Saturday too:myman:

Oh ok. Yeah, I don't remember.

I only recently started watching Gunsmoke, but it's a good show. But then again, I like Westerns tv shows and films:ld:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
YES INDEED!

I started watching 4 years ago. Even got my mom back into watching em.

The black and white 30 minute ones when Chester Good was Dillion’s sidekick are the best ones.

Yessir, bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:salute::salute::salute::myman:

Oh word? Nice, that's up! :yes::yes::yes::myman:

Yeah, when the picture was Black and White is when it was the best. I've seen a few episodes of it in color, but I like the Black and White picture the best.

Chester is hilarious. Dude be saying the funniest shyt :russ:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
I been watching a lot of OLD western tv shows from the 60s lately late night

Bat masterson one is good