Anybody have a Nike Fuel Band?

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Reviews say it isn't the most accurate. Check out Fitbit Ultra, Bodybugg, or Bodymedia FIT CORE instead.

I bought the Bodymedia Fit (Core wasn't released) along with the display device early last year and in hindsight was easily the best fitness related purchase I've ever made. Took the calorie guess work out and gave me the low down on how many calories I'm really burning during any given activity. The realization that my day-to-day calories can drastically change just made these online calculators even more inaccurate in the grand scheme of things.

I couldn't recommend the device more if you have the $$$.

Bodymedia and Bodybugg are the same devices with different branding, except Bodymedia measures sleep.

Wondah_Woman

Rookie
Daps
Reviews say it isn't the most accurate. Check out Fitbit Ultra, Bodybugg, or Bodymedia FIT CORE instead.

I bought the Bodymedia Fit (Core wasn't released) along with the display device early last year and in hindsight was easily the best fitness related purchase I've ever made. Took the calorie guess work out and gave me the low down on how many calories I'm really burning during any given activity. The realization that my day-to-day calories can drastically change just made these online calculators even more inaccurate in the grand scheme of things.

I couldn't recommend the device more if you have the $$$.

Bodymedia and Bodybugg are the same devices with different branding, except Bodymedia measures sleep.

Cool I'll check it out. I have a Polar Fitness monitor that has served me well, but I think it's on it's last leg.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
It is as accurate as a pedometer.
I mean, what if you are sitting and massaging your arm or something. The fuel band would think you are doing jumping jacks or burpees.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
welcome to the site and The Gym wondah

its good to see we still have a decent female presence

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i got one and love it but its not completely accurate but it motivates me to get up and move my fat ass around:krs:

Arrogance.

King Novak of Melbourne, the First of His Name
Daps
Reppin
TSC/LToMD
i got one and love it but its not completely accurate but it motivates me to get up and move my fat ass around:krs:

This. Sometimes when I'm playing basketball after lifting weights, I look down at the FuelPoints and being thisclose to a goal makes me work harder. I know in the end that it's "imaginary" but somehow it motivates me all the same.

Plus it makes for a pretty nice looking minimalist watch. Females ask about it. :shaq:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I got one as a gift. I have used Nike+ Running for my running app for years, and hopefully this will integrate with this. I'm bout to try it out now on a run actually.