Anybody have a hard time controlling nervous laughter?

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I know it's immature but I have a hard time stopping myself from laughing. It's like a nervous laughter. The kids at my job attend a AA meeting and unfortunately I have to go to. Anyway, this dude was telling his story of how he loved the smell of crack cocaine when he wasn't sober.

Then one of the kids asked him about his time in jail and rape. He said it does happen. Then one of the kids asked him "Have you ever been raped?" And he said "Yeah, I had". From that point I couldn't take him seriously and had to hold in my laugh for 20 minutes. You could hear me if you listen closely and if you looked at my face it was clear I wanted to laugh. I tried to distract myself. Thinking about death, sickness but nothing work. Anybody else ever had this problem?

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXf3wx5nPXU"]"Boemerang": Erik Hartman laughs at his guests. Subtitled. - YouTube[/ame]

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
smiling is actually helping me a bit. Hopefully, nothing set me off at work. I ain't trying to get fired bruh.:sadbron: