Anybody hate Hashtags ?

Waka FICO Flamez

Bricksquad Monopoly
Daps
I can't be alone. I understand hashtags are a necessary evil on IG and Twitter obviously.But people overkill with these things. They put like 20 hashtags on one picture with the most generic and common sh1t like they put a picture up of some sushi and are like #love #life #sushi #Foodie #yummy #instagood etc. It's the biggest attention whore move. Whats even worse is people who use it when they not on social media. Like when I'm texting somebody or sending an email at work and you put a hashtag. It's one of the lamest things you can do the hashtag serves no purpose in it's use except to assure you a fad chaser.

Daps
They only do that to ensure they get tons of likes. It looks so ugly tho :scusthov:

Edit: I use #hashtags anywhere

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I hated it until I seen the purpose of it. Lets say you are an artist who uses Instagram . Using hash tags will help get your work noticed. And keep people interested. It will also help you get commissions. I think in the case like this they are good. Anything else mmmm idk

It's not needed for texting.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
I don't understand how it works or what its purpose is. :yeshrug:
Basically it's to get noticed. Lets say you make a hash tag saying #lebronjames all of the people who are trying to see stuff lebron James related will see whatever you posted. That's why it's good for people like artist or musicians.

PUT IN WORK

The East
Daps
Reppin
The East
One word hashtag don't bother me but when they start doing this...

toomanyhashtags-resized-600.jpg
:camby:

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
one of the major reasons that i hate social media, tv, movies everything is a fukking hashtag, like nikka if your shyt is poppin, people will talk regardless

there wasnt no #cloverfield and people still went to see it