anybody got the new dashboard update for Xbox ?

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
It was jarring at first but I'm liking the simplicity so far.

I'm pretty forgiving w/ respect to Xbox UI's so I'm biased but I'm genuinely optimistic about this one.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
It was jarring at first but I'm liking the simplicity so far.

I'm pretty forgiving w/ respect to Xbox UI's so I'm biased but I'm genuinely optimistic about this one.
this one seems way faster and the store is less buggy it's still the beta so there's room for improvement but i like it so far

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
this one seems way faster and the store is less buggy it's still the beta so there's room for improvement but i like it so far
You talking beta program or you not? I'm confused because I've had the new dashboard for months and its overall ass

Biggest issue being this current build won't allow me to stream tv shows. Just live events. It's been like this for the last 2 week's and I'm not happy about it :francis:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
You talking beta program or you not? I'm confused because I've had the new dashboard for months and its overall ass

Biggest issue being this current build won't allow me to stream tv shows. Just live events. It's been like this for the last 2 week's and I'm not happy about it :francis:
yeah i guess im late to the party...maybe the final build drops when the X comes out idk bro but im lovin it so far