Anybody got a Digital Dashboard or DakBoard?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ya that’s him!

I remember him talking about it…I think he even posted a video…it was pretty cool so I remembered it

*edit*

ya he talked about it on here…the vid is down tho

It’s Called A Dakboard

You Can Have Weather, Your Calendar, Scrolling News Feeds, Widgets etc..

I Can Change The Theme Up Too, That Video Is Old I Got My Christmas Theme Rocking Now I Can Show U Later

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah I Got One, This Vid Is From Last Year (I’m At Work Right Now)

Would Be Dope If I Had A Touch Screen But I Love Mine, I Think Most Homes Will Eventually Have These Kind Of Family Hubs

Adding A Small QR Code On The Bottom Is A Good Idea For Guests To Connect To Your WiFi Without A Password

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

Would Be Dope If I Had A Touch Screen But I Love Mine, I Think Most Homes Will Eventually Have These Kind Of Family Hubs

Adding A Small QR Code On The Bottom Is A Good Idea For Guests To Connect To Your WiFi Without A Password

Looks like some of these are sold out.

Is the one you have the 'Wall Display v2 Plus'?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW

That QR code shyt for Wifi is a good idea :ohhh:

We were going to set one up but couldn't really find any practical uses for it. Might revisit

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Looks like some of these are sold out.

Is the one you have the 'Wall Display v2 Plus'?

Nah I Bought What Was Essentially The Program Housed In A Small Box, Plugged It Into HDMI Into A Regular $130 TV

It Was A Small Black Box It Looks Like They Don’t Sell It Anymore

orange-pi-1_large.jpg

If You Wanna Save Money I Believe You Can Get The Program On A Raspberry Pi, Buy A Cheap Housing For It And Plug It Right Into Any Monitor Or TV

Last edited:

ThaBronxBully

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That QR code shyt for Wifi is a good idea :ohhh:

We were going to set one up but couldn't really find any practical uses for it. Might revisit

I Love It For The Time, Weather And Calendar

And YES We Have All That Stuff On Our Phone But When We’re Chilling On The Couch If I Wanna Glance At The Time Or Weather I Always Look At The Dakboard lol Not My Phone

Also The Calendar Is A Family Calendar Me And My Wife Share Outside Our Personal Calendars So It’s Easy To Glance Up And See Events And Upcoming Birthdays On The Board Without It Muttled With Our Personal Appointments

There’s More You Can Do With It If You Wanna Play Around With It