Anybody got 5g yet, and if so what are your impressions?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I was in court this morning (civil not criminal) and cellphone service is garbage in the building. I turned off 5g yesterday to test something and didn't put it back on. So I'm chilling, struggling to get a signal like everyone else around me when I remember I turned 5g off. I turn it back on and I'm getting full bar, pages loading slightly faster than when I'm home on wifi 1gb speed connections.

I just like looking up and seeing the 5g symbol in the corner and then thinking I'm better than nikkaz because of it :hhh:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:dwillhuh:I never been to ANY court that let me walk past the front door with a cell phone.
Cuz you live in the hickory dikkory boondocks where fax machines are still in heavy use. We can have them in the courtrooms but you can't use it inside. Well you can but if a guard sees you he'll warn you once before they confiscate. And with covid-19 they got it so the courts are not crowded like they used to be. Making it impossible to use without getting caught. Free to use in the hallways tho.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh:I never been to ANY court that let me walk past the front door with a cell phone.
The 2 times I've been to court phones were allowed but the baliff instructed everyone to turn them off before the judge entered. Said they would be confiscated if they went off and you would have to get it at the end of the day at 4:30

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
The 2 times I've been to court phones were allowed but the baliff instructed everyone to turn them off before the judge entered. Said they would be confiscated if they went off and you would have to get it at the end of the day at 4:30
Only time Revy been in a courtroom was to drop dimes like Chris Paul in a double team :francis: