Anybody from Milwaukee on here? how long yall being wearing Cartier glasses?

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This fat funky ass nikka even tries to talk like us. His entire accent and vernacular is of Southeastern Michigan.
:mjlol:

No one gives two fukks about a Milwaukee.
Bro, this is crazy. Maybe he trolling. If not he's ignorant.

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Triple Six was rapping about wearing Cartier frames 25 years ago. How did Milwaukee or Detroit start that trend?
In Deteoit, it's a whole city trend. Dope boys, people with money, etc. I'm not claiming to know Memphis culture but was it like that back then?
Or just a three six thing? If not, then it's different then what I meant.

invalid

Banned
Daps
In Deteoit, it's a whole city trend. Dope boys, people with money, etc. I'm not claiming to know Memphis culture but was it like that back then?

I don't know. Sometimes fashion can be cyclical. And sometimes we forget folks been doing stuff before. But as the other breh said, Detroit may own it during this current cycle, but it's not new, which was basically my point.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Came In talking down on Milwaukee but tuck ya tail when Memphis come around brehs

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Came In talking down on Milwaukee but tuck ya tail when Memphis come around brehs
He's talking down on us. Detroit culture is way more influential then Milwaukee. Dating back to Biggies pink Gators/ my Detroit Playa line. If Memphis started it I can respect that. But we made it a trend