Anybody ever walk into a room to a dead body?

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
Happens every day to people, that would have me shook as fukk. I have some sick family members and its a fear of mine.

:to:

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Only dead body I came across was my Gecko. He was all grey, eyes sunk into its skull.
All I could do is :snoop: :to:

It took me like a week to bury him.....that grieving process was a bytch :smoker::smoker:

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
I found my grandma in her bed, looked like she was in a peaceful sleep.

I was the second to the party when an older cousin of mine OD'd. He was looking just like chris tucker was in dead presidents.

I've seen more dead bodies but those are the ones that I walked into rooms to see.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
Only dead body I came across was my Gecko. He was all grey, eyes sunk into its skull.
All I could do is :snoop: :to:

It took me like a week to bury him.....that grieving process was a bytch :smoker::smoker:

what did you do with your dead gecko for a week? :scusthov:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Multiple times, for my last job, though. Not by accident.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
When I was a kid I once laid on the floor, poured ketchup on my chest, and placed a knife next to me when I knew my moms was coming home. Dont know what i was thinking. Some real :demonic: whiteboy shyt.

She was not amused

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
When I was a kid I once laid on the floor, poured ketchup on my chest, and placed a knife next to me when I knew my moms was coming home. Dont know what i was thinking. Some real :demonic: whiteboy shyt.

She was not amused

:lmao:

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps

She was not amused

You fukking a$$hole

:heh:

Rick Roller 10

All Star
Daps
when my grandma died in the nursing home, on her deathbed; didnt see her actually stop breathing/die, but saw the dead body

my father in law died in front of my eyes (again deathbed); we witnessed him taking his last breaths, and the body just went limp

:rip:

:to:

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps

She was not amused

Last edited by a moderator: